The only key to beating Cris Cyborg is ...

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The only key to beating Cris Cyborg is ... being as strong or stronger which we don't see happening

Technical skills are useless against her. No matter they bring Cat, Nunes, Tate, Ronda. strength and speed is the key to beat Cyborg.

well, if she tried to grapple with rhonda, she'd get tossed, so she'd just outbox her. the others she would just overpower

I think Cat or Pena would beat her.

Julianna and Ronda have size and strength just enough, I believe, to slow Cyborg's forward offense.

I don't believe Cyborg is as invincible as people say.

The only key to beating Cris Cyborg is ...

hqdefault.jpg

For RR it's going to be sharp submission skills and quick powerful up kicks. Depends on how it goes. However its like me Royce Gracie vs. Kimo. Technique over power.

She is fighting down a weight class and crushing cans.

She looks good doing it but it makes her hard to evaluate as a fighter.

If she ends up in the clinch with RR the way she did tonight I could see her getting tossed hard and often.

But RR has poor striking defense, so she could win by swarming, so who knows.

I think Cyborg's gas tank is suspicious. You could hear her coaches telling her not to gas herself attempting to finish Lansberg.

I think if you could drag her into the later rounds you'd have a chance and her power would be diminished. That's just a lot harder to do than it looks.

well, if she tried to grapple with rhonda, she'd get tossed, so she'd just outbox her. the others she would just overpower
I don´t think you watched Ronda´s last fight when she got tossed by a boxer.
holly.jpg
holly holm.jpg

She is fighting down a weight class and crushing cans.

She looks good doing it but it makes her hard to evaluate as a fighter.

If she ends up in the clinch with RR the way she did tonight I could see her getting tossed hard and often.

But RR has poor striking defense, so she could win by swarming, so who knows.
Ronda tossing Crys? Really?
holly.jpg
holly holm.jpg

Get mounted above a velociraptor and run
giphy.gif

The only key to beating Cris Cyborg is ... being as strong or stronger which we don't see happening

Technical skills are useless against her. No matter they bring Cat, Nunes, Tate, Ronda. strength and speed is the key to beat Cyborg.
Just gear-up girls!!! Any of those girls geared-up may well beat Cyroid.

upload_2016-9-25_1-6-58.png

Quite possibly. Holm had already hurt Rousey bad at that point in the fight. It is by no means a predictor of how Rousey and Cyborg will do if they clinch together early.
lmao.... right.... that was still in the 1st round, she took a few punches from Holly yes, but was she hurt to the point she couldn´t grapple? hell no. But keep reaching.

lmao.... right.... that was still in the 1st round, she took a few punches from Holly yes, but was she hurt to the point she couldn´t grapple? hell no. But keep reaching.

I'm not a fan of Ronda by any means.

That doesn't mean that I am prepared to write her off in the clinch.

Cyborg is big and strong so I would not be shocked if she out muscles Ronda in the clinch but to write Ronda off based on a single fight is asinine.

The only thing Rousey can toss these days = fries and chicken nuggets in her mouth

Ronda is not strong enough to deal with Cyborg.

Holm was blocking Ronda's judo. Cyborg walks through it.

Strength and size >>> technique

Back