Cyborg is the GGG of WMMA

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody wants to fight her so she has no choice but to resort to crushing easy opponents

You cant blame them for fighting easy fights and delivering crushing results. They want to stay in their weight class and fight the best

Last edited:
Nobody wants to fight her so she has no choice but to resort to crushing easy opponents
giphy.gif

I am not very well versed in boxing but I don't really see the comparison myself.

Cinnamon is fighting GGG! I am so excited!

dude you clearly dont watch boxing then.

GGGs best win is over marco rubio. he has ducked all forms of challenges to him. He would get killed by ward, canelo, jacobs, and even mayweather if he wants to come back. he was just exposed by kell brook if you ask me.

no seriously, have a debate with me so I can ether you about a sport you know shit about fool.

I am not very well versed in boxing but I don't really see the comparison myself.

both have a mystique of invincibility. yet neither have a signature win over a fighter of a high caliber.

their nuthuggers claim it is because nobody wants to fight them. but in reality it isbecause they find creative ways of ducking anyone who calls them out all of the time.

3/10 troll

Cinnamon is fighting GGG! I am so excited!

What? GGG is fighting Jacobs, which is just as good other than name value.

GGGs best win is over marco rubio. he has ducked all forms of challenges to him. He would get killed by ward, canelo, jacobs, and even mayweather if he wants to come back. he was just exposed by kell brook if you ask me.

no seriously, have a debate with me so I can ether you about a sport you know shit about fool.

"Ducked" as in Canelo offering him 10% is a duck. Dudes say "YO I WAN THAT FIGHT!" Then the team offers them literally 1/10th of the purse. He'd beat the breaks off of Canelo in 5 and would stop Mayweather if they fought. The only way Gayweather takes that fight is if Gannady guts himself to 150 where Floyd would want the fight. You GGG haters have been saying he wouldn't be fucking QUILLIN of all fighters. Now it's Jacobs on December 10th and you already saying he's gonna lose. He keeps walking through opponents as fast as you retards come up with a new one for him.

both have a mystique of invincibility. yet neither have a signature win over a fighter of a high caliber.

their nuthuggers claim it is because nobody wants to fight them. but in reality it isbecause they find creative ways of ducking anyone who calls them out all of the time.

Carano? Coenen? She's got some solid wins if you ask me. Everyone Ronda beat became a can after the fact. People talk shit about Holly Holm's strength of schedule. I feel like people give Cyborg a raw deal but that's me. She's might fight like a bully but she is rather humble and respectful. She also had a lot of guts taking on Jorina Baars.

He's about to fight Jacobs in december.

He'd slap Canelo back down to caneloweight. He don't want it with Ward but the window and timing for that fight was all wrong. Floyd fight is a joke. Floyd isn't fighting a 160lber lol

GGG fights bums tho. #stopduckingcanelo

Imagine if GGG beat the mighty Liam Smith or Amir Khan. Then he could truly say he doesn't fuck around, am i rite?

Yeah as in they both wont go the extra mile to make a great fight. GGG wont move up weight classes, when the Offer was there to fight Ward. Already Old in boxing years and still wont take a big risk.

Anyway hope the Canelo fight happens or the Jacobs fight, Got GGG winning both.

GGG doesn't rely on pure size and strength, though. He often fights guys who are as big or bigger than himself. Can't say the same for Cyborg, though I'd be really interested to see her against someone she couldn't just bully in the clinch.

Imagine the craziest bro in your crew going up against that monster...

In this day and age with camera phones too... Wow.

Back