back the F up off cyborg, shes a nice chick

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cyborg never talks smack, always humble in victory (and defeat), super nice to fans and is always smiling. she's the most exciting fighter in emma by far. ppl need to stop hatin on this chick and get on this train. so what if she popped. shes been clean with usada for 2 fights now. she easily beats up any chick in the ufc right now.

cymorgue is 135/145 lbs champ end of 2017.

Unlike Ronda, she doesn't need white knights to rescue her.

And yes, she (Borg obviously) is a nice lady.

Plays the victim card quite frequently for someone who 1. Popped and 2. Is solely responsible for blowing up the Rousey fight on two separate occasions. Other than that, she seems pretty chill. I like her.

fabio bless cyborg

img_1375-jpg.145495

Plays the victim card quite frequently for someone who 1. Popped and 2. Is solely responsible for blowing up the Rousey fight on two separate occasions. Other than that, she seems pretty chill. I like her.
she barely makes 140 and you want her to make it 135 for the woman who said she could beat the entire division with 1 hand, and finish her in the first round?

So agree. Cyborg won me tonight

she barely makes 140 and you want her to make it 135 for the woman who said she could beat the entire division with 1 hand, and finish her in the first round?

Scanning through the post I just made trying to understand where you got that from.

So much nice. Nice chick.

I wish she could find a way to make the cut. I really want to see her vs Amanda Nunes

She could make 135. No strength work for a year, no supplements, increase cardio., and diet. She'll lose lean mass but the money fights are at 135.

People just hate that cyborg is doing what she has always done. Hurt people.

"maybe if i make a thread defending cyborg, a girl will like me"

You mean that time she photoshopped a picture of Gina and posted it on twitter?

Or that time she cheated and tried to manually alter the scales after failing to make weight?

You mean that time she photoshopped a picture of Gina and posted it on twitter?

Or that time she cheated and tried to manually alter the scales after failing to make weight?

Wow. Is that scale thing true? Source?

Back