Underrated matrix moment from Anderson Silva

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still depressed Bigfoot got demolished again for the 8th time his last 9 fights or some shit, but I saw this on another site and it cheered me up. I never noticed it before either.

Watch Anderson dodge that right hand that Vitor Belfort of all people throws when Anderson lands on his back. I miss prime Anderson Silva.

giphy.gif

His level of awareness was amazing.

I remember that, if that punch landed... Damn!
Everytime i watch this fight i replay this

His level of awareness was amazing.

His ability to roll with strikes or just flat out dodge them was not human

inb4 Weidman gif

Fuck you whoever does it

I love ya bro, but methinks Andy's legacy is clouding judgment a bit here. Every fighter dodges GnP; we can't start throwing out "matrix" for all of them.

His speed was amazing....and his precision was precise

I have seen this fight over 20 times and when that happened, I always thought to myself if that punch would have landed then there goes his belt.

Then he went on to throw quite arguably top 5 grimiest kick KO of all times.

anderson-silva-front-kick-vitor-belfort1.gif

I love you prime Anderson Silva.

Very underrated moment of that fight, for sure. I remember barely being able to breathe during that fight.

Silva fights are full of little gems like that if you go back and watch them again.

Prime Silva makes me cry, i miss him so much. Prime Silva was so good that 41 years old Silva KTFO the current MW champ.

I love ya bro, but methinks Andy's legacy is clouding judgment a bit here. Every fighter dodges GnP; we can't start throwing out "matrix" for all of them.

True, but like someone said Anderson was known to do this, and that punch by Vitor was scary fast and in the middle of a scramble. But thank you for not posting that Weidman gif

Prime Silva makes me cry, i miss him so much. Prime Silva was so good that 41 years old Silva KTFO the current MW champ.

I had Bisping winning that fight but the fact that Anderson can even be competitive with the current MW champ and can actually hurt Cormier is still impressive as fuck

Very underrated moment of that fight, for sure. I remember barely being able to breathe during that fight.

I was having anxiety attacks before this fight because UFC used Belfort almost killing Lindland and Franklin footages to promote the fight. I thought this might be it for Anderson Silva's reign.

I am such a nervous wreck for years I have been a huge Silva nuthugger, the first fight I had the balls to watch live was Silva vs Bisping.

Back