Cyborg vs Holm next logical fight

cincyjits

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Holm a counter striker(more recently inaccurate and pitter.pattery) vs Cyborg(the Wanderlei of WMMA)

Holm would get destroyed and I do't want to see that. she ain't that good at all

I like to see her fight Cat. Cat is tough enough to at least make a little competive. Cyborg could make herself a lot of money if she could cut another 5 pounds.

Holm will not take that fight. Not unless she gets an outrageous amount of money

There's no reason why Holm should take this fight. She want's a title shot, not an ass beating.

Nope, I like Holly. Would not like to see her body and soul crushed like that.

Holly has turned down that fight. After her last loss, I don't see Holly changing her mind.

holly is on a 2 fight losing streak fighting cyborg next should not be on her agenda

I'd love to see Cyborg fight Cat so all the Cat nut huggers can shut up. The woman loses to Julianna Pena, gets tapped out in 14 seconds by Ronda, and is notorious for being a slow starter but she's somehow supposed to be the one to beat Cyborg (who is known for being a fast starter ala Vitor).

If you are a top ranked 135 gunning for a title shot or being in the mix, there is nothing logical about fighting Cyborg at 140. They had to get a new comer to take on Cyborg in this fight..
135er will focus on 135 as it should be.

I would have loved to see a Cris vs Holly fight - in the past (ideally right after Holly beat Ronda).
But now, with Holm being on a 2 fight losing streak, is not a good time imo.

Same/similar goes for Cat, with the difference that I never really saw her as a particularly intriguing fight for Cyborg anyway.

Nobody in the top 10 would fight Cyborg. They all say they will but then they turn it down. If Cyborg did actually make BW it would be a duck fest of epic proportion.

The only thing saving them is they don't HAVE to fight out of their own weight class. They go to sleep each night thanking their maker over that life saving difference between 135, and 140.

These are Rousey's two big money fights, so no sense in killing one of them off now.

They should really be pushing for Rousey's return on December 30 to be against Cyborg. Getting gifted a title shot against Nunes coming off of a loss is ridiculous, and Nunes isn't a star to boot.

Nobody in the top 10 would fight Cyborg. They all say they will but then they turn it down. If Cyborg did actually make BW it would be a duck fest of epic proportion.

The only thing saving them is they don't HAVE to fight out of their own weight class. They go to sleep each night thanking their maker over that life saving difference between 135, and 140.
Cyborg is over 170 pounds. She's fucking huge. She didn't make 140 for the Lina fight. It's debatable if she even made weight. Cruz is lucky Lawler can't make the weight.

Back