What's with all the frosty posts calling for Roys suspension

emema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There's way too much frostiness on here. Roy got emotional and went little too far. Big John played it off and didn't even care. Now all these Internet warriors are calling for roys suspension, cut, purse deduction etc.. since when did Sherdog become MMA police
Sheesh, you're watching combat sports not fuckkn Dr. Phil. Sheesh

/end of rant

Well officials are actually the MMA police. Roy kicked the MMA police. That gets you shot by the real police, what's the equivalent in MMA?

Rules are rules. It sets the wrong message if you punish Jason High for lightly pushing the ref and not Roy for kicking him in the ass and flipping him off

Can't strike the ref - Period.

Big Gunt-ry was out of line.

I am not calling for his suspension, but his immediate arrest.

Rules are rules. It sets the wrong message if you punish Jason High for lightly pushing the ref and not Roy for kicking him in the ass and flipping him off
They went way too fucking hard on High for that. He should have got a fine at most. Roy barley touched John. John was on one knee and didn't even falter, it was almost like tapping him on the shoulder and being like "what the fuck?" A fine maybe, but anything more is overkill for nothing.

While I think it would be silly to suspend Roy for that, Roy does have a history of throwing troll tantrums.

I get it Roy did the wrong thing but so did John. That was a late stoppage. How come the refs are never held accountable for fucking up? Yet everyone rushes to crucify the fighters.

Frosty or not, you cannot reasonably defend Roy's actions here and expect no repercussions.

the rule is,under no circumstances do you lay hands on the ref,roys fucked.

Ts absolutely right. People are such pussies. If it was a love tap who cares. Intent is everything.

I get why he did it, not a very good way to try and make a point though. Could end up costing him.

I think they are just upset it was named the Metro PCS Move of the Night.

Back