Roy Nelson must be brain damaged

that was one of the most random moments in mma history

Roy was mad at Big John during the Derrick Lewis fight because he kept warning Roy to work, then Roy thought that stoppage was late

It wasn't that random

Plus according to him he is only 1 fight away then a full camp to fight Stipe.

Come on man.

How was it random? Not only in its context, but he deliberately walked over there to do it.. The opposite of random in fact.

It wasn't random in that there was an obvious reason for why he did it. Granted, it was not a
good choice on his part, but there was a reason behind it. Thus, not really random in that sense.

He clearly was upset that Big Foot, a friend of his, was already finished and the punches he had to throw after were not necessary and the ref should have stopped it sooner.

...to me random means he just kicked him for no apparent reason.

He's so stupid for doing that. Dana White has always expressed dislike for him and this doesn't help his case. Roy Nelson is walking on egg shells as it is.

Looked more like a foot poke, if such a thing exists. But I can understand the impulse.

I like this new trend of HW winners kicking non fighters after the fight is over.

BJM does not give a fuck.

Good for Roy if Dana tries to cut him Bellator pick up another popular fighter.

I hope they cut him or stall his contract, nothing but delusional bullshit when it comes to Roy these days.

Made the ref look like that bad guy so Brazilian fans wouldn't assault him on the way out.

BJM does not give a fuck.

Good for Roy if Dana tries to cut him Bellator pick up another popular fighter.
Roy is most probably going to fight in Rizin, Bellator won't pay much for a 40 year old heavyweight that isn't getting paid much and doesn't draw.

Roy...

4-little-rascals-quotes.gif

Roy is most probably going to fight in Rizin, Bellator won't pay much for a 40 year old heavyweight that isn't getting paid much and doesn't draw.

Roy is actually very popular and Bellator would be chomping at the bit to grab him.

Back