has there ever been a bigger jobber than bigfoot?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
seriosuly, the guy gets knocked out seemingly every fight anymore. it is an automatic win whenever somebody is scheduled to fight him.

such a shame, this is the guy who was able to knockout fedor and overeem as well as best arlovski and browne.

tthe only guy that comes close is maybe tito when he had his run of losses, or maybe sapp. I honestly can't think of a worse losing streak than bigfoot right now

Do you understand what a jobber is? It's a wrestling term. It has no place in combat sports. No one lays down for anyone here

Do you understand what a jobber is? It's a wrestling term. It has no place in combat sports. No one lays down for anyone here
While I totally agree that Bigfoot is far from a "jobber".. TS did mention Sapp in his OP..

Bigfoot without roids is very subpar

Haha, a week or 2 ago in a thread where I was explaining how intertwined MMA and pro wrestling are, some insecure sherdogger tried saying that people on this forum don't use pro wrestling terms and that he's never seen the term "jobber" on here

Maybe Roy Nelson

Blue_Meanie_bio.jpg

Bigfoot was a good fighter. TS can get fucked.

The wrestler and the WWE fan both claiming ownership over where the term "jobber" originated is comical.

Just to clarify, he didn't knock out Fedor. Fight was stop because Fedor's eye was closed. Which, I mean it counts but whatever. Fedor got up immediately when the round ended and walked to his corner, Bigfoot meanwhile was gassed and sitting on the mat. Round 3 would have been some easy pickings for Fedor.

Also, Bigfoot is off TRT. His body needs it, badly. He's one of the few fighters that actually needs it medically.

Just to clarify, he didn't knock out Fedor. Fight was stop because Fedor's eye was closed. Which, I mean it counts but whatever. Fedor got up immediately when the round ended and walked to his corner, Bigfoot meanwhile was gassed and sitting on the mat. Round 3 would have been some easy pickings for Fedor.

i knew someone would say this when i said knockout.

he FINISHED HIM. that better

Those are some wild fantasies you are having over there!

seriosuly, the guy gets knocked out seemingly every fight anymore. it is an automatic win whenever somebody is scheduled to fight him.

such a shame, this is the guy who was able to knockout fedor and overeem as well as best arlovski and browne.

tthe only guy that comes close is maybe tito when he had his run of losses, or maybe sapp. I honestly can't think of a worse losing streak than bigfoot right now
They took his TRT. They need to give it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back