This is gonna shock the kids, but a guy can be in shape and look like Roy

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy is 40, and fighting at heavyweight at most most elite level. You guys might see a fat guy. I see a fucking power house.

yeah.. nah.

your body can only carry so much excess weight. He's naturally gonna have worse cardio than anybody whos actually "in shape"

Roy is the exception TS. Most guys that look like Roy are just fatties.

Hes in REAL good shape for a fat guy.

He's stll a fat guy that could be in WAY better shape. Country at 205 would be GOAT contender.

Hes been half assing it and its amazing that he can accomplish what he does.

Barnett
Cain
Fedor

All flabby but incredibly athletic.

True nelson is on the extreme end but heavyweights dont have to do draining cuts.

That said nelson dropping the flab could easily make 205. He would be a killer at that weight.

Having powerful punches does not equal being in shape, don't fool yourself.

He's looked absolutely terrible in his last few fights though

You can have strength and cardio and look like Roy, but i wouldnt call it being "in shape".

The guy is 40, and fighting at heavyweight at most most elite level. You guys might see a fat guy. I see a fucking power house.

I agree

ad713e0a6cadfd5184332a8a98c91f98.jpg

Hes in REAL good shape for a fat guy.

He's stll a fat guy that could be in WAY better shape. Country at 205 would be GOAT contender.

Hes been half assing it and its amazing that he can accomplish what he does.
He's been in much better shape.

Being smaller doesn't mean he'd be better relative to his opponents.

He could make 185 if he hired Dolce, I'm not mad at Big Country vs Weidman

He's like one step away from being diagnosed with diabetes.

Being obese is not healthy.

Being obese would mean all he had under his layer of fat was more fat. Roy is far from obese.

Roy Nelson's real height is around 5'10 and floating around 250lbs. By using our eyes, it's safe to say the added weight is not proportionally muscle. If I had to guess, I would say he's between 30-40% body fat. That would put him in the obese red line.

I've seen him fatter. His back is jacked, tummy tight lol I see it TS keeping it real

Back