The loser of Bigfoot Vs Nelson should be cut

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Since I can't seem to ever get a poll in here, like this post if you agree

If you disagree, explain who you want to watch Bigfoot get clobbered against next?

Agreed! No need to see either of these guys stink up the division any further. We don't need two mid level gatekeepers in they're 40's brah.

#GUERNICAbless

Why cut Nelson? he's the funny fat guy

If it's Nelson they should send him on The Biggest Loser show and have him back as a Middleweight when that finishes.

Nelson is knocking Bigfoot out of the UFC in the first round. Bigfoot needs to retire before his brain is mush. He gets KO'd brutally in almost every fight, and I can't imagine tonight being any different.

Big country with the KO in under a minute. Maybe under 30 secs

They are both draws and heavyweight is the shallowest division.

If you disagree, explain who you want to watch Bigfoot get clobbered against next?

And you should be the guy sent to his room to deliver the news.

I agree neither guy should probably be fighting at the top level right now but the UFC can hardly afford to lose two of the "Top 10" heavyweights right now.

They should both be cut. Fat nonathletic slobs.

I agree neither guy should probably be fighting at the top level right now but the UFC can hardly afford to lose two of the "Top 10" heavyweights right now.

At the very least they could give some little known up and comers a name win.

I can't stand Roy Nelson. Was hoping Bigfoot could find a way to not get knocked out and win.

Back