Francisco Trinaldo will beat Khabib.

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Trinaldo has strong wrestling and high level Kickboxing, he will give Khabib trouble.

Make it happen Dana.

Has a longer win streak, is more active, but somehow isn't top 15 lol

His kickboxing is a higher
level than khabib's...
I'll give you that....

Also, he did as well against tibau
as khabib..

i dont know about beat

but hell definitely put up a great fight TS

anyone who disagrees that this is an interesting matchup is ignorant. trinaldo is a beast

trinaldo could beat khabib. age will get up there soon. give this man a top contender.

i dont know about beat

but hell definitely put up a great fight TS

anyone who disagrees that this is an interesting matchup is ignorant. trinaldo is a beast

This

i do think Khabib has a huge hole in his striking and the fact that Trinaldo is extremely strong it will be hard for Khabib to ragdoll him.

Not even in your wet dreams would that ever happen.

TS secretly has a vendetta against Trinaldo and wants to see him kilt on live TV. Fookin mad man.

Trinaldo has strong wrestling and high level Kickboxing, he will give Khabib trouble.

Make it happen Dana.
All Trinaldo did was show people that Felder is still a way off the top level guys...

Khabib isnt stupid.

A not known name, well rounded and strong, low reward high risk, weak ranking.

Khabib isnt taking that fight till he has 9 or 10 wins in a row.

Felder and Pearson are his best wins. Neither are ranked in the top 15.
Doesn't Khabib only have one top 15 win though?

I'm not saying they should be ranked equal but it should be closer

Doesn't Khabib only have one top 15 win though?

I'm not saying they should be ranked equal but it should be closer
I believe Gleison and Healy were top 15 at the time and Abel was on a 5 fight W streak. RDA was also riding a 5 fight W streak and coming off his domination of Cerrone so he was easily top 5.

He's the type of guy who whose style would give Khabib problems for sure but I think he's too old to really be a force at this point.

Back