I dont understand the ufc anthony pettis metro pcs commercial...

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So......he challenges some high school girl to a ping pong game, and while they are playing, a heavy bag comes out of nowhere and knocks the girl down.

Who writes these shit metro pcs ufc commercials?

The important thing to know about Metro PCS, is that if you buy it, you too can be an ex Champion.

First their shitty ads cause Ferguson to slip like 10 times and now they make these terrible commercials

metropcs_ronda_rousey_banner.jpg

Oh yeah that tinder commercial where he hooks up with the 14 year old black girl and goes on a date and shit? I wondered about that one before..

That's the point. You saw the commercial. Thought about the commercial. Hell, you even posted a thread on Sherdog about the commercial.

You know how Hardee's commercials are super weird and odd and you always think WTF after seeing those odd thickburger commercials? I'm not an expert, no degree, but I'm pretty sure that's a marketing strategy.

I know right? It makes no sense. I think they're just trying to be PC. Notice the one with Ronda and PVZ, the male fans got humiliated, but the one with Pettis the female fan look ok.

So......he challenges some high school girl to a ping pong game, and while they are playing, a heavy bag comes out of nowhere and knocks the girl down.

Who writes these shit metro pcs ufc commercials?
Ads are supposed to be memorable. They do not have to make much sense.

That's a fucking wicked deal tho, I would get it. In Canada I pay $50 for unlimited talk after 5pm, and unlimited anytime on weekends. text is unlimited but I get 500mb's of data a month which is fucking bullshit lol.

PVZ one is just weird and random.

BTW PVZ beats the snot outta that dude that was chasing her in the commercial

It's stupid. There's a lot more fighters who are more marketable than Pettis.

Would you prefer that he jump off the ping pong net and Showtime kick her?

Back