How badly does Kennedy destroy Evans?

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm calling Evans to get injured and pull out.

If not, he loses via vicious gnp and right here I am seeing and new 'Shad face meme emerging.

What say you?

Shad is going to treat that man like he treated Chael Sonnen

exact same fight

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Evans can take this. Hopefully he is rejuvenated at the lower weight, and he never got grapple fucked at 205 so I don't think he will at 185. Again, I know I'm in the minority here.

Depends if he can hold the glove or not.

Depends.

If Evans is even REMOTELY on point, expect Whineddy going back to endless

screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5-09-06-pm.png

Unless kennedy has dropped off significantly, he will literally murder evans.

Ironically 4-5 years ago evans wins easily

Shad is going to treat that man like he treated Chael Sonnen

exact same fight

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Evans can take this. Hopefully he is rejuvenated at the lower weight, and he never got grapple fucked at 205 so I don't think he will at 185. Again, I know I'm in the minority here.

I concur.

Think Shad knocks out the sniper.

In the first.

Assuming Rashad doesn't have issues dropping the weight, I think he wins easily.

I could see rashad making it look like the chael fight just a bigger and better grappler.

I think it`s crazy that picking Evans to win is being in the minory lol, if Rashad has a good cut(not sure about this one) i think he dominates Tim. Bigger, better grappler and good KO power, also Tim didn`t fought in 2 years and ring rust is real, there only one Dominick Cruz.

Kennedy is a much better overall gurappler than Shale

dude had a practically even fight with Jacare and Luke couldnt do anything to him in that department, plus he basically stalemated fucking Hoger Gracie in mostly a gurappling fight. Did ppl forget already what he did to Bisping? He had a much better performance against him than Hashad did long ago........

If Shad gets a TD, Tim isnt gonna be a fish out of water like Shale who historically struggles from there

Last edited:
Kennedy is a much better overall gurappler than Shale

dude had a practically even fight with Jacare and Luke couldnt do anything to him in that department, plus he basically stalemated fucking Hoger Gracie in mostly a gurappling fight. Did ppl forget already what he did to Bisping?

If Shad gets a TD, Tim isnt gonna be a fish out of water like Shale who historically struggles from there

All true.

Kennedy is a world class MMA adapted grappler.

Shad is an excellent wrestler and I cannot see him being held down, but I don't really think much of Shad on the feet anymore. Should be a competitive fight.

I think Rashad will fight him up real Good! But then again, I thought he was gonna fight up Bader and nogueria real good too. Turns out, I just ain't able to predict when Shad is gonna fight somebody up real Good anymore. Here's hoping he fights up Kennedy real good though.

Part of me hopes Rashad destroys him and then tests positive.

Back