Ariel is a horrible reporter

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think he's a super nice guy and likeable but he really is a terrible reporter imo.

1. He does not really do anything but scratch the surface on interviews and resorts to instigation with fighters

2. That show he has and the God awful music. It's boring and too long, I can't stand it more than 2mins

3. His beef with ufc is annoying as he takes a bunch of weak shots at Rogan and ufc. He's also a baby, lost credentials and rightfully so. They asked him for a favor to keep Brock news quiet and he had to report anyways. I would have as a fan found out on PPV.

Only reason ufc looked bad in all of that was admitting they took his credentials for that reason. I would have rather they quietly did it out the blue a month later.

Nice guy but he's horrible!!

Ariel is the goat. You're a terrible poster

pRpQm8r.gif

I think he's a super nice guy and likeable but he really is a terrible reporter imo.

1. He does not really do anything but scratch the surface on interviews and resorts to instigation with fighters

2. That show he has and the God awful music. It's boring and too long, I can't stand it more than 2mins

3. His beef with ufc is annoying as he takes a bunch of weak shots at Rogan and ufc. He's also a baby, lost credentials and rightfully so. They asked him for a favor to keep Brock news quiet and he had to report anyways. I would have as a fan found out on PPV.

Only reason ufc looked bad in all of that was admitting they took his credentials for that reason. I would have rather they quietly did it out the blue a month later.

Nice guy but he's horrible!!
You say he's a horrible reporter but cite his podcast music as a reason why. Are you sabotaging your argument on purpose?

You say he's a horrible reporter but cite his podcast music as a reason why. Are you sabotaging your argument on purpose?

Hate that damn music and the show is boring. I never watch it but tried a could times and could not stomach it

Ariel is a little drama queen

I'll take this opportunity to say something nice About the mermaid.

He's been stellar in fighter pay

Sounds like Ariel pissed in your Cheerios.

Ariel is also a cuck. I am pretty sure.

I despise Ariel

He is a great instigator lol. He kept setting sage up for an angry response and never got one. "So if it safe to say he crossed the line " lmao

Back