Erick Silva is back! !!

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol well not quiet but glad to see him get that w.

Don't be too hard on the guy yes his chin is just not there looked more like a mental thing when he got tagged then actually getting hurt.

Atleast he showed much better controlled aggression this time around and hope he sees how important a jab could be because that punch basically won him the fight.

1fiuxd.jpg

If I had to give any one fighter the most regards for consistently performing at a C+ level, long term, it would be Silva.

He's the type of dude who would do way better outside the ufc

I like how he picks his punches now when he's tired. Instead of going for the fences, he has a jab now.

I really like the guy but his chin is Alistairish

W/L/W/L/W/L/W/L

Win win/Loss Loss... Win?

Next one should be a win if he hold pattern.

So hit and miss.

I really like the guy but his chin is Alistairish
I agree his chin isn't the best but it seems like its more of a mental issue than his actual chin.

He was waaaaay more composed this time around you could tell he wanted to go for the kill a few times but he knew by doing so might make him run head first into some crazy shot.

We should never county anyone out cuz if a non athletic stiff awkward fighter like Bisping improve and win a title any fuucking fighter should be able to do it with just a lil determination.

If I had to give any one fighter the most regards for consistently performing at a C+ level, long term, it would be Silva.
The crazy thing is he's so athletic and talented just has to put it together mentally

he'll lose his next fight, then he'll be back the next TS

Back