WMMA needs Cyborg v Ronda Rousey

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Ronda has no excuse to fight Cyborg now. At 140 or 145. FTR, RR has competed at 145+

Dana did his best to avoid Cyborg during Rondas title run. Fair enough.

But now? Even if RR loses, it'll be one of the biggest fights in MMA history.

WMMA needs this fight. It elevates the status of those divisions.

I can't see this ever happening. Ronda is one foot out the door and Cyborg doesn't want to cut to 135lb.

The universe need Cyborg v. Honda...if only to see Cyborg finish what Holly started when she beat ronda within an inch of her LIFE!

#GUERNICAbless

Nah. If Ronda comes back at all it will be to go after the belt again. But I won't be surprised if she never comes back.

Now is the time to focus on building up new WMMA stars.

Ronda has no excuse to fight Cyborg now. At 140 or 145. FTR, RR has competed at 145+

58d8f25361e03e0bd8ad903965db33df.jpg

Nah. If Ronda comes back at all it will be to go after the belt again. But I won't be surprised if she never comes back.

She's already coming back.

Ronda should have pretended that Cyborg didn't exist, instead of constantly trash talking her. You're talking about a woman that might walk around 30 pounds heavier than Ronda when Ronda is in elite shape. She would murder her without breaking a sweat.

The universe need Cyborg v. Honda...if only to see Cyborg finish what Holly started when she beat ronda within an inch of her LIFE!

#GUERNICAbless

I'd pay PPV for Edmonds corner advice alone.

Ronda should have pretended that Cyborg didn't exist, instead of constantly trash talking her. You're talking about a woman that might walk around 30 pounds heavier than Ronda when Ronda is in elite shape. She would murder her without breaking a sweat.

I agree but

Cyborg has 30lbs on Ronda?

Lol stop. RR can make BW but she's competed at higher weight classes before.

yeah i think she started the sh## talking too is odd thing.

Cyborg is always the Hespect unless trash is talked.

Nunes TKOs Ronda too

Where do you locate this kind of insider info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back