Cyborg can't make 135, but Males the same size can no prolem

you're on a roll with these threads fam

keep it up

huh? There's pictures of her looking much bigger than Frankie and Cruz.

Fat weighs more than muscle
Boobs > pecs

Its raining medical facts up in here
/endthread

huh? There's pictures of her looking much bigger than Frankie and Cruz.

8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg

She's not even really a woman anymore. It's so in your face that she's part man. She just runs through girls like a domestic violence expert. It's the elephant in the room that no one talks about. It's shameful.

I get your point ts, there are none. Good use of sarcasm.

Dude it is clinically proven men can adjust weight faster than women. Hormones can trully affect this shit.

In fact it doesnt make me think at all. Do you spend much time thinking about factual evidence?

really makes you think
Males her size ? Have you seen the pic of her next to Dominick Cruz ? She fucking looks like twice his size. upload_2016-9-24_22-25-26.png Dominick is one the biggest BW btw and Cyborg looks way bigger than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously... What is the point of this thread?!?

Women are naturally carrying around more body fat than men, and Cyborg's frame is way bigger than the average male bantamweight...

Stop with all the hatred!

She's not even really a woman anymore. It's so in your face that she's part man. She just runs through girls like a domestic violence expert. It's the elephant in the room that no one talks about. It's shameful.

Let it go man.How long are you going to hate her? She got busted like 4 plus years ago, some women just have more male features than most, but it doesn't mean they are freaks. What about Bigfoot? That guy looks more like the hulk than a man, so is that shameful? Cyborg trains damm hard and is a lovely person, but her looks disgust some people. If there was a war, your not the kind of person who judges someone, for the way they are, you would shoot anyone who seems different to the norm. Shameless sounds like you have little respect for women.

Let it go man.How long are you going to hate her? She got busted like 4 plus years ago, some women just have more male features than most, but it doesn't mean they are freaks. What about Bigfoot? That guy looks more like the hulk than a man, so is that shameful? Cyborg trains damm hard and is a lovely person, but her looks disgust some people. If there was a war, your not the kind of person who judges someone, for the way they are, you would shoot anyone who seems different to the norm. Shameless sounds like you have little respect for women.

I'm not judging her on her looks at all. She took steroids and permanently changed her body. It's so obvious and in your face that her muscle mass isn't natural. It's completely unfair to the other women she's fighting. I actually respect women and don't want to see them get beat down by someone who is part man.

I'm not judging her on her looks at all. She took steroids and permanently changed her body. It's so obvious and in your face that her muscle mass isn't natural. It's completely unfair to the other women she's fighting. I actually respect women and don't want to see them get beat down by someone who is part man.

you say it's nothing to do with looks,then you explain how she looks and has a body like a man. Like saying "bigfoot" has a giant head,with gigantism, and it is disgusting to let him fight, or hoi man cho, or even stephan struve, or semmy schilt. The arrgument is one sided, why is Brock allowed to use steroids all his life, and he is a nasty man too, do you really think he should have been allowed to fight a 45 year old Randy,who was clean and 40 pounds lighter. We could compare all Vitors fights, did you see him at 19, he was 230 pounds, etc etc. If Cyborg wasn't so manly, you wouldn't care.What about Gina Carano, even bigger than Cyborg, nevermade weight, but she was a darling,and she looks ugly and puffy to me. If it's shameless that she fights women, what would you want? She isn't the only fighter woman who has been popped.I understand what your saying,and you probably think she does look like Wand in heels, but it's not shameless, if someone wants to fight her. Look at her old pics, she didn't suddenly turn into a monster.Don't always judge a book by it's cover.She made weight,she was clean for years. Legal Not all women fighters have to look nice.

Back