The Bigfoot Funeral/Eulogy Thread

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Despite having no chin and no TRT, the UFC decided to match him up with one of the hardest hitters in the division.

<mma3>

You can use this thread to pay your respects to Bigfoot and his family and give tribute to his legacy. His death will not be forgotten.

Last edited:
I made the Hipster Bigfoot War Wagon thread and I'm still gonna participate in this thread

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

He was Big, He was Sexy, and Cain fucking murdered him... twice

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
{<huh}

I think Bigfoot is going to outwork Nelson and GnP TKO his ass

RIP

giphy.gif

He defeated Fedor. He bled more than any man I have ever seen in the Octagon. He will be missed.

KONE lost his mind but I didn't really want to draw attention to the thing. :D

TS your avatar looks like Ronda playing an African boy like Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder.

{<jimmies}

Wtf that have to do with anything?

My mom was never a truck driver, and I'm only 6-3 but I'll weigh in anyway.

Bigfoot was one of a kind, he made up for being ugly by getting punched in the face a lot.

meh serves him right, the man was sauced out of his mind (before USADA) with the sole purpose of inflicting brain damage on his peers.

this is what happens to cheaters once they are no longer allowed to abuse their "vitamins" -- they are unable to compete at an even playing field.

Back