T^he Elbow Queen? LMAO she is gonna get Destroyed

NavySeal4Life

Peace
Banned
Reaction score
Easy money...lmao she doesnt want to get uglified, love betting against pretty fighter against better talent.

So you're putting down money on a heavy favorite to make peanuts? Brilliant.

This is the exact type of thread that backfires lol.

Elbow queen seemed unfazed and the moment does not seem to big for her. She has impressive credentials and needs to survive first 5 minutes. I would never bet against anyone that has legit credentials and she has them.

anybody got a lansberg highlight vid? I mean shes got legit credentials but shes only beat cans. saw 1 fight where she took a 5-6 chick to decision lol

Yo bro... Elbow Queen is Cyborg's toughest test to date. Even Rogan says so. What will Cyborg's excuse gonna be when she gets elbowed into oblivion?

Cyborg isn't a better talent, she's a brute and a former PED abuser.

I want to put money on this landsberg but I put 200 on cm punk so not sure I trust my own judgement when it comes to betting.

Easy money...lmao she doesnt want to get uglified, love betting against pretty fighter against better talent.

Are you navy seal for real?

Can't be. Navy seals would know the nature of a good bet.

Easy money?

Enjoy the whole 20 cents you'll make of Cyborgs win

if i bet 10 bux on cyborgskis how much cheddar do i get

thanks, Cyborg still a former anabolic steroid abuser.
She got popped for winstrol which pretty much is used to take water out.. But to say she's just a brute?? She has great bjj, gnp, great boxing, and a good overall stand up game and ground game as well.. Ronda on the other hand was a one trick pony

She got popped for winstrol which pretty much is used to take water out.. But to say she's just a brute?? She has great bjj, gnp, great boxing, and a good overall stand up game and ground game as well.. Ronda on the other hand was a one trick pony
She got busted for steroids, she's a brute who has been beating up smaller cans.

Winstrol also has some other benefits, which is why we've seen a lot of people outside of weight-cutting sports use it as well. Ben Johnson may be the earliest instance of somebody failing a drug test for it and he was a sprinter.

Winstrol also has some other benefits, which is why we've seen a lot of people outside of weight-cutting sports use it as well. Ben Johnson may be the earliest instance of somebody failing a drug test for it and he was a sprinter.
Very specific display of knowledge, you are not to be messed with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back