Lets end this once and for all: proof cyborg cant make 135 (science)

theycallmeskidmarks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Getting tired of all these idiots saying, "Cyborg should just cut to 135."

Um, news flash, it is physically impossible. Cyborg can NOT psysically make 135. Cutting to 141 is already an ordeal. Trying to cut 6 more pounds would literally kill her.

There is something called science.

Here is former pro wrestler Dave Batista

20131225-213451.jpg

6 foot 6, billed at 290 pounds.

In 2010 Dave Batista began his transition into MMA. Here is Dave Batista, after body recomposition, in fight shape for 265lbs

5855ade94b2a42c94ab3235a03c9f012.jpg

Yet somehow, It is physically impossible for Cyborg to make certain nutritional/training changes and drop to 135. If Cyborg tried to lose another 5 lbs it would somehow kill her. Don't ask me why or how, but some how the laws of physics and the first law of thermodynamics do not apply to Cyborg. It's just science.

Getting tired of all these idiots saying, "Cyborg should just cut to 135."

It doesn't have to be weight-cutting if she actually loses weight by sacrificing muscle.

Losing actual weight makes the actual cutting process to 135 easier because - science science - she doesn't have to cut as much weight since she's beginning a cut from a lower point.

Only she's keeping herself above 135.

SUMMARY: There's a YUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between cutting and losing weight. She's consciously avoiding the latter.

"science"

starts post by calling people idiots, then proceeds with idiocy

I see no science here. Only some dipshit attempting to make a point and failing miserably.

She looks like death even making 140 or close to it.

Then she should lose actual weight so the cut to even 140 is easier.

She's choosing not to alleviate looking and/or feeling like death (I didn't see her so I'll take you at your word).

Then she should lose actual weight so the cut to even 140 is easier.

She's choosing not to alleviate looking and/or feeling like death (I didn't see her so I'll take you at your word).
Well shit dee has spoken. Now get conor to stop being a bitch and fight for his belt. Ty.

By your statement i am assuming you think she is clean.
No, bro, she's dirty as fuck but USADA can't catch her. They tested her like 10+ times and got outsmarted each and every time. They had to settle for easy busts like Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar. And don't be fooled by her previous 5 years of clean tests either.

Nobel prize level science

I see no science here. Only some dipshit attempting to make a point and failing miserably.

Did you eat paint as a child or are you just slow that way? Dave Batista can recomp and drop significant weight/mass to make 265. But somehow Cyborg can't lose 5 more pounds with out dying?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back