poll: "cruz: yeah or nay"

"cruz: yeah or nay"

• Total voters

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
im not a fan, but i believe im in the minority. could a higher up post a poll? danks!

i think he's doing a pretty good job. he's extremely technical in the analysis, I can't decide if it's a little too much or not. and he's very well spoken. he's at least as good as stann IMO.

He's too monotone in his delivery. At least Rogan will call the fight with some excitement.

LOL, isn't this the SECOND thread you've put up about Cruz, TS?

Dom is a BAWSE commentator.

He's doing very well for his first time.

He just needs to figure out a way to explain what each fighter wants/needs to do without saying, "fighter A is going to do this now." Because half the time they don't do that.

I think that he does a hell of a good job and that he has a future in fight commentary when he ends his fighting career.

Not my cup of tea, but I like variety so I'm up for him commentating the Fight Night or Fox cards with Rogan staying on as PPV guy. I can easily tell him and Anik apart, so that's a plus compared to Stann.

People who enjoy the sport will love him

People who love the spectacle will hate him and love Rogan

One of yhe lighter weights goats. I'll put him 2nd after Aldo in the under 155 goats. Without the injuries he would have been in the all time goat discussion. His style is not my cup of tea but I can't deny his greatness.

Doing quite well for his first time.

I would like him as a technical color guy rather than pbp. He knows his stuff and speaks well, but he is a tad boring and I've found him to sound kind of biased possibly in the last two fights.

Back