Jon Jones vs Juniour Dos Santos who wins ?

andy18_1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not in the works or anything but I fight I would love to see , who do you guys have? I think JDS might be able to catch him

JDS boxes him up with his new movement based boxing style like Gus did to Jones. Except JDS hits harder so he ends up stopping Jones in the 4th or early 5th.

Not in the works or anything but I fight I would love to see , who do you guys have? I think JDS might be able to catch him

Junior seems like a great guy, but he's got zero punch defense. I don't see where he'd survive on the feet against Bones.

And if the fight went to the ground, JDS could wind up like Brandon Vera did when Bones hit Vera with that elbow.

At this moment we have no idea how good jones is as he hasn't looked like dominant jones since that Cormier victory

I think both men at their best, jones wins via ground and pound

JDS my favourite fighter ever.

It all depends on the clinch, if JDS can shrug Jones off and has an answer to Jones knee kicks, I'd say JDS by TKO.

If that happen: it would probably overthrone UFC 202 as the top selling PPV ever.

Let's see

The guy who is happy being pushed against the cage?

Or the most dominant fighter in history with p4p top fight IQ?

If that happen: it would probably overthrone UFC 202 as the top selling PPV ever.

Lol it wouldn't beat Jones / DC.

But I do believe Jons commercial success lies at HW, i'll give you that

Jones vs. HWs is a mystery right now.

We know tall guys with long reach can be a problem for him. JDS is a big dude. He hits a ton harder than a guy like Gus.

He also has good TDD and excellent scrambling.

But Jones is excellent and might be able to clinch bully JDS. Or maybe outpoint strike him, though I don't think he'd actually damage JDS on the feet he might be able to outland him enough to win on points.

Or maybe JDS' power and speed and size is too much and he bullies Jones or KOs him.

I'd say JDS is the favorite, but not a large one. Jones is too good to discount.

Let's see

you mean, the guy with no punching power whatsoever and probably can't take JDS down for shit versus the guy that has great boxing

Let's see

This fight is sooo much more complicated than that. Come on bro.

you mean, the guy with no punching power whatsoever and probably can't take JDS down for shit versus the guy that has great boxing

This is MMA. Power punching isn't everything.

He hits hard enough. He can keep distance with his game.

JDS can obs hurt him but JBJ has a granite chin.m

He took down DC. He'll take down JDS whenever he likes

Not really. Styles make fights. JDS ofc has power advantage but IMO JBJ has beat better and more versatile strikers than JDS. I'd love to see it but Jones would be favoured. And rightfully so.

Back