Dominick Cruz is a much better analyst than Joe Rogan

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, what a difference. Much, much better commentaries. Wish that was permanent.

He sounds a bit like an automaton. Knows his shit but still.

Anyone with actual MMA experience is a better analyst than Joe Rogan.

Stann as well

Cruz is great but Rogan is absolutely irreplaceable

yes he is analytically

dunno about the entertainment factor though

Cruz is certainly more technical, but Joes, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" are GOAT.

EvYJ0kl.gif

Anyone with actual MMA experience is a better analyst than Joe Rogan.

Stann as well
Totally false. Stann is horrible and he says wayyyy more flat-out wrong shit than Rogan. He doesn't even know who won the round half the time, shockingly.

Rogan brings much better energy and his commentary is better for helping casuals and neophytes understand the action. Cruz gives more nuanced commentary but most of it is stuff hardcore fans probably knew anyway. Still very fun to listen to. Rogan wins this one by experience but Dom will likely improve a lot like Rogan did and may end up better. Anik has improved a lot himself.

Fighters in general are always better analyst than fans.

Absolute breath of fresh air, just wish Cruz would speak louder though, either that or Anick needs to turn down his mic volume.

Cruz is the Travis Lutter of commentating

So is Hardy.

Rogan just isn't that good. He never was.

cruz is great at analyzing fights but is boring as fuck, and i hate to admit it. during that spectacular stanky leg KO, cruz proceeded to continue by finishing his sentence about circling into a strike with no enthusiasm whatsoever 5 seconds afterwards lol

I'll take rogan and goldy yelling and adding that excitement anyday. cruz is great but adds no enthusiasm or excitement to the fights at all

Totally false. Stann is horrible and he says wayyyy more flat-out wrong shit than Rogan. He doesn't even know who won the round half the time, shockingly.

Rogan brings much better energy and his commentary is better for helping casuals and neophytes understand the action. Cruz gives more nuanced commentary but most of it is stuff hardcore fans probably knew anyway. Still very fun to listen to. Rogan wins this one by experience but Dom will likely improve a lot like Rogan did and may end up better. Anik has improved a lot himself.

LMAO. If I had a dollar for everytime Joe is proven wrong (usually emphatically) I could retire early. Every time a fighter lands a strike the other guy is rocked

Stann is horrible

Agreed.

Well you know John, I talked to the adopted son of the doctor who consulted with the ex-girlfriend of the dude that was banging the side chick of this fighter and he told me that in his camp he decided not to use x and started focusing more on y and z.

Back