UFC hinting at TJ vs Cruz 2?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just showed a trailer of their first fight on the UFC card. Hinting?

Better that way.

Let Garbrandt KO 1 more guy before he can KO Cruz for the belt

I hope so. Assuncao is a better win than any of Cody's.

I want garbrandt vs TJ and Cruz vs Johnson. Why is the UFC not doing this now?? It makes perfect sense.

yeah, better put TJ 2 first and then cody

Because they are doing an entire season of TUF to see who gets to fight Johnson.
Which is an awful idea. And they are doing it because he is out of opponents. So send his midget ass up to avenge a loss against the champ at 135.

No need to rush the Cruz/Dillashaw rematch.

If I were Dillashaw, I would not request rematch so soon. Losing to champion twice almost always winds you up in a bridesmaid position where you never get the third opportunity and just continue to beat everyone else.

Won't be surprised. Last fight was close. I want Dom to win, but I didn't feel like he did enough that fight even though he won, and a split-decision belt taking too.

i hope so. first fight was a draw at best.

If I were Dillashaw, I would not request rematch so soon. Losing to champion twice almost always winds you up in a bridesmaid position where you never get the third opportunity and just continue to beat everyone else.
you leave joey b alone

Or you end up like shogun after lyoto.

Cruz needs a signature win. Its been half a decade since his last.

Which is an awful idea. And they are doing it because he is out of opponents. So send his midget ass up to avenge a loss against the champ at 135.

He said there is no point to take that risk.

He doesnt care how fans veiw him at tbe moment. He thinks all he has to do is keep winning at 125 and people will notice but they wont.

Back