Apparently Cyborg missed weight but they read it as 141 pounds anyway

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Scale says 141.5

*x-files theme song*

People are saying she could've just took her clothes off and made the weight anyway, but it is strange they didn't even bother doing that

HAMJOgv.png

9:38, looks like it stops at 141.40

Last edited:
Tricky bitch. I want that purse given to lina

What if the picture was taken while the scale was still calculating? Oh, Sherdog...

She offered to strip but she was immediately told it wouldn't be necessary.

Lina already said she's not fighting Cyborg if she doesn't make weight.

Cardio the extra mass off and stay at BW damn you

They didn't want to see the muff, so an extra allowance was granted.

so, just like gsp against nick

I never understood why 1 pound above the limit is allowed but 1.5 is not regardless of the division ie. it applies to every single division in the same way. Being 171.5 like Hendricks was is pretty much the same shit like being 141 percentage wise yet one is allowed and the other isn't.

Also, being 126 when the limit is 125 is quite different from being 266 at 265 HW limit. They need to either enforce the limit to the full or readjust how much is allowed over the limit in specific divisions.

I don't think those clothes would be enough to subtract the half pound. Man, she missed weight and they straight up lied. That's fucked.

9:38, looks like it stops at 141.40

I'm watching on a really big monitor.. looks like it staid on 141.5 to me. Electronic scales don't really calculate/shift numbers. They just flash and display the number. It's not like the number goes up and down like a manual scale

Back