Northcutt thinks it's funny how he's being called out by bigger fighters

Northcutt probably thinks dad jokes are funny

"hahaa very funny sir. But you know I respect my elders"

LOsa3AV.jpg

<17><17><17><17><17>

Who called him out? Overeem? Ok than I understand the complaining

Mickey is pretty much the same size, no reason to cry

Absolutely, very funny, sir! Thanks for the thread, Mr. Crockett, I had fun reading it!

War Super Sage Northcutt!

Anyone that dislikes Sage Northcutt has no soul

whats with that little hand cup at the end? Cringe as hell.

I remember when Overeem started trash talking Sage out of the blue. That was weird...

The fact there are people that don't like Sage Northgoatt makes me reconsider my disapproval of abortion.

It`s pretty easy to a normal loser who hates his life to hate Sage. 20 year old who is the typical blonde blue eyes good looking dude who probably eats pussy like Di Caprio in his prime and is a great athlete and has a young successful career so far. The guy has everything to be hated for lmao

Sage just called Gall a pussy in the nicest way possible.

The fact there are people that don't like Sage Northgoatt makes me reconsider my disapproval of abortion.

There's probably some SJWs deep in the depths of tumblr that despise the fact that someone like Sage is popular

Some serious projecting going on in this thread...

It`s pretty easy to a normal loser who hates his life to hate Sage. 20 year old who is the typical blonde blue eyes good looking dude who probably eats pussy like Di Caprio in his prime and is a great athlete and has a young successful career so far. The guy has everything to be hated for lmao

Dicaprio is out of his prime?? The guys like 40. haha hardly out of his prime...It's not like hes 80

Dicaprio is out of his prime?? The guys like 40. haha hardly out of his prime...It's not like hes 80

Hahah that`s true, Di Caprio is actually banging a model that i have a huge crush on, Nina Agdal. Fucking bastard.

Love this guy. Always seems to be in a good mood. I sort of ran into him at a HEB grocery store out here in Katy last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back