Cro cop comments on stipe win

FierceHitman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Wears jds shirt while training haha.

I'm guessing they caught up when ufc came to Croatia, I know jds headlined.

Damn, thought I was editing my post in other thread I just made

What a bunch of fuckin clickbait. Care to give us the translation?

Thanks for the video in Croation with no subtitles and no cliffs TS

What a bunch of fuckin clickbait. Care to give us the translation?
"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

Wears jds shirt while training haha.

I'm guessing they caught up when ufc came to Croatia, I know jds headlined.

yep... JDS prolly took off this shirt and gave it to him. Mirko decided it didn't need sleeves.

Cro Cops classy and treats opponents w Hespect, had a hard time w the douche-baggery and antics when first came to UFC. Although it was pretty bad in Pride too so IDK why he was surprised.
untitled18.jpg

He looks like that neighbor who occasionally does some ultra loud home renovation at 3:33 in the morning that you best leave the fuck alone.

"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

hi-tek-620x543.png

For those who don't speak in Croatian.

I have written down a couple of cliffs in Englais
  • "i don't care about Stipe Miocic
  • He is not even a Croatian. He was born in America...
  • I am jealous of his world title. He accomplished that which I cannot
  • Fuck Stipe Wonderboy Miosheet or whatever his fucking name his
  • in my prime i would have left high kicked him to the cemetery.
  • This is just a joke" :p
hqdefault.jpg
crocop-pic.jpg

Last edited:
Some subtitles would be nice for the 99.9% of humanity that is not from the former Yugoslavia.

Last edited:

Mirko Tyson?

I have absolutely no fucking idea what they were talking about

Mirko said, "My penis: it is large and erect. Would you like to touch it, you pansy? You can not! That is for the gays."

23557782.jpg

This is how Croatians talk to each other....srs. images.jpg how you ask women out in Croatia. Luka-Gerlanc1.jpg how Croats get down. large.jpg tumblr_nm6gfnDp1l1u24508o1_1280.jpg large (1).jpg 62259e284c556acacf08c13cdba318ad.jpg
Croatian 6/10's

Last edited:
Back