Official Cristiane Justino Venancio CYBORG War Wagon!!!

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This woman is a professional killer.
Cyborg-vs-Yamanaka_5027-460x270.jpg

An assassin.
cris-cyborg-acerta-marlos-coenen-na-vitoria-por-nocaute-tecnico-no-quarto-assalto-do-invicta-fc-6-resultado-lhe-deu-o-cinturao-peso-pena-da-organizacao-1373799644742_956x500.0.0.jpg

Intolerant.
Unrelenting.
Tenacious.
maxresdefault.jpg

Can you feel me?
cyborg33.jpg

Can you FEEL ME.
s-l1000.jpg

You want to step to Cyborg?
You're gonna get knocked out.
01-cyborg.jpg

The cuter her opponent, the more satisfying it is. IN!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
8232174948_f583d4f39c_o.jpg

This woman is a professional killer.
Cyborg-vs-Yamanaka_5027-460x270.jpg

An assassin.
cris-cyborg-acerta-marlos-coenen-na-vitoria-por-nocaute-tecnico-no-quarto-assalto-do-invicta-fc-6-resultado-lhe-deu-o-cinturao-peso-pena-da-organizacao-1373799644742_956x500.0.0.jpg

Intolerant.
Unrelenting.
Tenacious.
maxresdefault.jpg

Can you feel me?
cyborg33.jpg

Can you FEEL ME.
s-l1000.jpg

You want to step to Cyborg?
You're gonna get knocked out.
01-cyborg.jpg

It would be utterly humiliating for Cyborg to loose to an opponent that she outweighs by 20 or 25 lbs of muscle. Lina has little to no shot.

The cuter her opponent, the more satisfying it is. IN!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
8232174948_f583d4f39c_o.jpg
Have the top 10 women bantamweights cycle stanozolol for a couple of years while lifting, training, packing on good calories, like Cyborg did. They each get up to 170 or 175 lbs of muscle and then cut to the 140 catch weight. Cyborg would have no idea what to do. For the first time in her fighting career, she would not dwarf her opponent(s). She would be unable to overwhelm them with roid strength. She would wind up mentally and physically devastated.

Which one is Cyborg? Great video.

Cyborg cheats by pushing the other one, Usada comes to the rescue and throw Cyborg in the river so she can go back living under bridge as the cheating bum she is

WAR CYBORG!!!!!!!!

TKO, 2nd Round. Hammer fists.

Cyborg cheats by pushing the other one, Usada comes to the rescue and throw Cyborg in the river so she can go back living under bridge as the cheating bum she is
Oh. Ok, I should have figured that out. thank you. I keep watching it. It is damn funny.

No, Cyborg's lapel cam filmed it.

Back