Event Night Drinking games?

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have any good drinking games for a night of fights? I was thinking maybe pick a loser/winner and if you guess wrong do a shot.

Jello shots every time Rogan says something inaccurate

I get wasted in the prelims every time

giphy.gif

Take a shot every time a female fighter does something with fucking lol technique

Everyone I know doesn't like MMA...

Drinking games and solitude don't mix....

Here's a fun game: drink at least 2L of water so you stay fully hydrated and ready to enjoy the night in a healthy manner :)

beer pong:
bounces
2 in same cup is 3 cups but you keep shooting
fire rule
no blowing or fingering

I play "Take a sip of beer every time the Fritos make you thirsty."

and "Go on Sherdog every time someone pro-fighter messes up on live tv."

Take a shot every time a female fighter does something with fucking lol technique
You'll get punch drunk quickly. They call it the Holm-Rousey effect.

Only drinking game I play is waiting on the woman to try and sit down, the instant her ass hits the cushion I ask her to get another beer.

The drinking game I like to play is ''Try not to drink all your beer before the main card starts''

Only drinking game I play is waiting on the woman to try and sit down, the instant her ass hits the cushion I ask her to get another beer.
hahahaha and as soon as she puts it back on the couch, as her for a napkin or some shit

Not a drinking game fan, me. Prefer getting smashed without rules and regulations, and savouring my liquor! I can get wrecked on my own, I don't need anyone speeding me up I'll get there soon enough!

Although, we did have a tradition (back when we used to watch every card as a group), of smashing a little line of MDMA any time Joe said the word "nasty".

Back