Conor McGregor has done more for MMA than any other fighter ever....

Killuminati0947

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First off he's not a crossover athlete, he's a true MMA fighter and he's bringing more eyes than ever.

FEDOR, CHUCK, ANDERSON SILVA, GSP, BJ, DIAZ Brothers, GRACIE FAMILY, etc.

No one has done more for MMA than Conor. He has brought every eye from any kind sports media to MMA and it will continue.

Pay is going up, and he is the reason there will one day be a union. Everyone's pay will go up in next few years and that's because of him he set the bar. That happens in every sport.

I've been a MMA fan since I was 12, and I'm 24 now. I'm a huge Diaz brothers fan, No bias here. Just calling it like I see it.

Everyone hating on Conor, Ronda, Jones, etc. is a moron. They are getting fighters( which deserve more that any other athlete) PAID $$$

It will show in the next few years.

SHERDOG STOP BEING A NEGATIVE FORUM.

now, that is completely retarded

are you proud of yourself, sir?

DANA WHITE HAS DONE MORE FOR MMA THAN ANY PERSON EVER

preach church tabernacle
Im tired of these mother fuckers saying how much they hate shit!

BE GRATEFUL

MMA is officially mainstream and it's only getting bigger. WHY ARE WE STILL NEGATIVE FUCK THAT.

Im tired of these mother fuckers saying how much they hate shit!

BE GRATEFUL

MMA is officially mainstream and it's only getting bigger. WHY ARE WE STILL NEGATIVE FUCK THAT.
When things become mainstream they lose the original flavour.

I just want to see the rightful contenders get their title shot...

Conor McGregor has done more for MMA than any redheaded Irish manlet ever.

I think most of sherdog posters are self-conscious "grandma's basement troll's" so anyone who's constantly negative and hates the sport gaining any kind of popularity isn't a real fan. FUCK YOU!!!

First off he's not a crossover athlete, he's a true MMA fighter and he's bringing more eyes than ever.

FEDOR, CHUCK, ANDERSON SILVA, GSP, BJ, DIAZ Brothers, GRACIE FAMILY, etc.

No one has done more for MMA than Conor. He has brought every eye from any kind sports media to MMA and it will continue.

Pay is going up, and he is the reason there will one day be a union. Everyone's pay will go up in next few years and that's because of him he set the bar. That happens in every sport.

I've been a MMA fan since I was 12, and I'm 24 now. I'm a huge Diaz brothers fan, No bias here. Just calling it like I see it.

Everyone hating on Conor, Ronda, Jones, etc. is a moron. They are getting fighters( which deserve more that any other athlete) PAID $$$

It will show in the next few years.

SHERDOG STOP BEING A NEGATIVE FORUM.

Oh really...

Yeah.

It was SO awesome that Ronda and Conor ushered in the NEW UFC fair pay-scale.

That was sooo awesome.

susumu26.jpg

Back