What are your favorite MMA highlights of all time?

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Probably my favorite MMA video. I watch this every few months, gives me chills the whole time. The crazy thing is nobody talks about this fight any more. It was great.

This one's pretty badass, too.

This one's not very well known but I'm quite fond of it.

What are your favorites?

Flywin was dope at making highlights, his Shogun highlights vid was amazing

Any machinemen vid specially with the ludovico einaudi music, nostalgia overload

Single best highlight reel of all time. Gives me chills watching it, plus it's dated, it doesn't even include his knockouts of gonzaga or ishii

poor Nate

Poor Conor. Panic wrestled and then got tapped the hell out, spent $300K on a fight camp and still barely beat "poor Nate" by majority decision after changing his entire training philosophy, now he's gone runnin' to avoid a third fight. Nate's sitting on some fat stacks waiting for the Irishman to gas out again so he can catch up to him and get that third fight.

I know who I'd rather be a fan of. Proud of him.

So many to choose from...Guess I'll go with this one since it's recent...

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

Poor Conor. Panic wrestled and then got tapped the hell out, spent $300K on a fight camp and still barely beat "poor Nate" by majority decision after changing his entire training philosophy, now he's gone runnin' to avoid a third fight. Nate's sitting on some fat stacks waiting for the Irishman to gas out again so he can catch up to him and get that third fight.

I know who I'd rather be a fan of. Proud of him.

If you were any saltier, Planters would be after you the rest of your life to provide a low cost alternative to expensive sodium mining.

Gotta be honest. I'm not here to post highlights. I'm just here to watch this thread's inevitable descent into Conor vs. Nate chaos :D.

Speaking of, here's some extra flint for the fire

s2pAoxm.png
FosLRTI.png

popcorn bless y'all!

If you were any saltier, Planters would be after you the rest of your life to provide a low cost alternative to expensive sodium mining.

I'm starting to think of Conor fans as like those old dolls where you could pull a string on their back and they'll say two or three generic phrases. For Conor fans it's "I'LL TAKE YER HEAD CLEAN OFF!" or "CONOR BLESS!" in a bad squeaky imitation of Conor's accent or "YOU'RE SALTY BREH."

That's all you guys ever have to say. Total dorks.

Probably my favorite MMA video. I watch this every few months, gives me chills the whole time. The crazy thing is nobody talks about this fight any more. It was great.
´´?

Man, that Cormier takedown was one of the best I have ever seen. Two of my favourite fighters.

I'm starting to think of Conor fans as like those old dolls where you could pull a string on their back and they'll say two or three generic phrases. For Conor fans it's "I'LL TAKE YER HEAD CLEAN OFF!" or "CONOR BLESS!" in a bad squeaky imitation of Conor's accent or "YOU'RE SALTY BREH."

That's all you guys ever have to say. Total dorks.

I'm not a Conor fan. I perused your thread and ran across an extremely butthurt rant you went off on because some guy posted literally two words about Nate. You need help letting go of the fight.

I'm not a Conor fan. I perused your thread and ran across an extremely butthurt rant you went off on because some guy posted literally two words about Nate. You need help letting go of the fight.

A rant? I mocked the dude a bit and then I mocked you a bit. If you want to see it as something else I can understand that though.

Back