Prazeres at 187 lbs hours after weigh-in

So this guy is 5'6 and 190 lbs.

USADA where you at, motherfucker

tumblr_m74g9ewe621qfrkf9o8_500.gif

Because that's fair.

Fucking weight cutting is so goddamn stupid and dishonorable. Part of me hopes that these people who cut massive amounts of weight pay the price for their bodies later in life

The 'Tractor' be cultivating and harvesting those gains.

187 lbs just hours after the weighins - how is this even possbile ?

Because that's fair.

Fucking weight cutting is so goddamn stupid and dishonorable. Part of me hopes that these people who cut massive amounts of weight pay the price for their bodies later in life

Oh they will. And many guys will have brain damage.

Many already do.

I think they should I ncrrease the max for each division by 10-15lbs for lower weight classes and 20 lbs for higher ones.

So like LW would be 155lbs to 170lbs

WW= 170lbs to 191lbs

Mw= 155lbs to 205 lbs

Lhw= 205 lbs to 235lbs

Hw= 230lbs to 280lbs

And do same day weighs in's and give them a dehydration test before entering Octagon. They must also weigh in on a scale before entering the Octagon.

It's poetic justice really, that Prazeres has to dehydrate himself so much to make weight.

Coz the fucker dries me out like a sponge in the sun every time he fights.

Good lord. That doesn't sound right. Like mathematically and physiologically, that doesn't sound possible to gain 29 pounds in a few hours.

I remember when Rumble was going to fight Vitor at MW, he came in at 197 so he was 11 pounds heavy. The commission wouldn't let him fight if he weighed in at 205+ on the day of the fight, so that's just 30 pounds more than the weight class.

hope gil koes this fatty him because i have him in my parlayz

Back