Hendo will prove Bispings winning the belt was just a fluke!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
yes he won the belt...but 9 / 10 times we all know luke would school the count,and an ol-man like hendo will prove it again.

but 9 / 10 times we all know luke would school the count

U7Wz0jG.gif

Yeah because the #13 ranked guy winning the belt is so legit.

9/10 my ass...Ping beat Rockhold up in sparring and in the octagon, he's 2/3 so far.

...He's also gonna beat the shit outta trt-less Hollywood.

I think I'm in the minority that hopes bisping pulls it off finally got the title shot that eluded him for his entire career on 2 weeks notice and kod Rockhold who most thought was gonna be a dominat champ and who bisping previously lost to pretty bad and hates lol now has a chance to avenge another BAD loss

I'm a fan of great stories and Dan winning the belt and retire at nearly fucking 50 would be a damn good story.

But I think Bisping picks him a part for 5 rounds.

I do not like bisping but do not discredit his hard work. If it was a fluke...so was Conner vs Aldo for you. Give credit where credit is due

I do not like bisping but do not discredit his hard work. If it was a fluke...so was Conner vs Aldo for you. Give credit where credit is due
I do think aldo wins a rematch.and I give bisping credit for the fluke win,a win is a win,right?

Lets act like this didnt happen and Luke didnt get over confident.
Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

"Overconfident"

That's a weird way to describe Bisping having better hands than Rockhold

I love Hendo, but I think Bisping takes this.

Bisping is 1-1 vs Rockhold. That is 5/10 TS... Their first fight was very close until that lucky, flashy kick. Id pick Bisping In a third fight.

"Overconfident"

That's a weird way to describe Bisping having better hands than Rockhold
We all know that Luke Rockhold got overconfident expect Sherdog's local Bisping fanboy which happens to be you. To completely ignore the fact that Luke completely demolished Bisping is stupid, they are 1 -1. They should've done the rubber match but instead Bisping is ducking his whole division to hold onto the title.

Back