Conor vs Edson Barboza

camisado

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How would that fight go?

IMO he's a worse matchup for McGregor than Eddie Alvarez. I hope they fight one day as I am a Conor fan, but want to see the best fights and this to me is about at the top of that list.

Edson either brutalizes Conor's legs to a decision or Conor tkos him within 2 imo

A gust of wind and the lad Barboza does the chicken dance yeh, head clean off {<Mcgoat}@McgreGOATsLeft

Conor doesnt move fast on the feet. So...

Conor finds his chin. But maybe Edson could start quick and kick him before getting tagged. Who knows...

I like Barboza because he's exciting but that man's chin is suspect. Melendez caught him with a straight right iirc and Barboza was on his bike quick trying to recover.

That being said... Conor via KO.

{<Mcgoat}

@BC @NightwingBJJ @Myrddin Wyllt

I like Barboza because he's exciting but that man's chin is suspect. Melendez caught him with a straight right iirc and Barboza was on his bike quick trying to recover.

That being said... Conor via KO.

{<Mcgoat}

HAH.

Keep wet dreamin.

Conor would eat some devastating leg kicks but Barbozas chin cracks sooner or later.

Personally, I'd take Conor but damn sure would not put money on it. Hope it happens one day. I'd be an amazing technical striking match.

Hard fight to pick. Barboza wouldn't have to worry about a takedown so he can open up more and chew up Conor's legs. Conor might be able to find his chin first though. Either Barboza by Ud or Conor by tko. I wouldn't bet on this one

Barboza via flashy kick. Conor has no wrestling and ground game and Barboza is a purple belt. Barboza will mix things up to set up that KO kick

Won't go long enough for leg kicks to be a problem, easy win for Conor, Edson has been rocked by a jab before, that left will crush him.

lol it amazes me how bad people are at analyzing fights.

Guy with the weakest chin in the top 20 and never uses his wrestling is a bad match up for Conor?

Edson is almost certainly Conors easiest stylistic match up in the top 10.

I am a big McGregor fan but Barbosa hits so damn hard and fast I dont know if he wins this one. I would put my money on Barbosa

lol it amazes me how bad people are at analyzing fights.

Guy with the weakest chin in the top 20 and never uses his wrestling is a bad match up for Conor?

Edson is almost certainly Conors easiest stylistic match up in the top 10.

Conor doesnt use wrestling either, Barbosa is faster and longer. Not sure how you think this is an easy matchup for Conor

Back