Matt Brown on Concussions and His Future in MMA

he must have one of the most deceiving records in all of mma

Would like to see him fight Cowboy, granted rankings wise it doesn't make sense. I just want to see who has the strongest liver. Both seem pretty susceptible to the liver shot.

tumblr_mh9yssKRD21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_ob5tncL5Fr1rofocqo1_500.gif

Concussions are bad. Seems like time off is for the best.

This is a bad business to get into. Fucked over by the promoters and then you retire without a pension and without the necessary earnings to sustain you. At least boxers are making real money.

You have to wonder how many of these guys are going to end up like one of these old boxers, like a Jerry Quarry.

He's a warrior. Sounds like he is about 1 KO loss away from retirement.

He has put on great fights. I hope he can live comfortably after his fighting career is over.

The Immortal is definitely one of the fighters who really "Won me over" the most thru his gutsy performance, a true warrior thru and thru.

I like listening to drug addicts that choose to fuck up their brain, and then choose to get hit in the head for a living.

They have a lot to teach me. I hope he informs me on politics next.

Damn, Matt's been in the cage with some str8 up killers... he's tough.

I like listening to drug addicts that choose to fuck up their brain, and then choose to get hit in the head for a living.

They have a lot to teach me. I hope he informs me on politics next.
Well you have the choice to not click on a thread that says in the title who it is and what it's about. I actually have a ton of respect for anyone that has been addicted to drugs, and turns their life around.

I suffered from addiction myself from having surgery and getting hooked on pain meds. I'm clean now and fight too so some of us can learn a lot from him and someone like court McGee, who helps many other people trying to stay clean.

He's definitely a warrior, if he retires that will be a shame I don't think he has been making 'retirement money'.

I believe Matt has another war in him with a game fighter like Cerrone or Condit. He doesn't, however, have 2. Brown has taken damage in some of his good wins, Jordan Mein and Erick Silva.

This is a bad business to get into. Fucked over by the promoters and then you retire without a pension and without the necessary earnings to sustain you. At least boxers are making real money.

You have to wonder how many of these guys are going to end up like one of these old boxers, like a Jerry Quarry.

In this day and age, what jobs do offer a pension and sustainable earnings after you retire?

At least boxers are making real money.

There's like 20 boxers on the planet that are making good money right now.

Boxing is like the UFC, there's a handful at the top getting paid while the rest make peanuts. (Granted the top that are getting paid are better paid than the top in the UFC)

Well you have the choice to not click on a thread that says in the title who it is and what it's about. I actually have a ton of respect for anyone that has been addicted to drugs, and turns their life around.

I suffered from addiction myself from having surgery and getting hooked on pain meds. I'm clean now and fight too so some of us can learn a lot from him and someone like court McGee, who helps many other people trying to stay clean.

I have the choice to express my opinion and warn others not to be suckered in to this nanny support group shit.

He had the choice to do drugs. He made his choice as did you.

I have a ton of respect for those who make the choice not to do drugs and not to complain about the jobs they chose to take. They never get credit for shutting up and just doing the right thing. There is no gold star for that.

He is there to entertain me and the public. He gets paid. End of.

Back