Does Cyborg finish Lansberg in 1 round???

kevinramsdell

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I bet a buddy at work 5 bucks that Cyborg gets a first round finish tonight? Lansberg says she will compete and make her bleed but ehhhhh IDK. Anybody have the video of Cyborg grappling with Tito when he was like 235-240? He triangles her and she fuckin powerbombs the guy. Chick is a savage, anybody making it out of the first with Cyborg has heart. GL and thanks for that 5.

It's pretty likely. I doubt you would get even money in Vegas for a first round KO Cyborg

I think Cyborg will most likely get the finish in the 2nd round.

pfft... i'd bet $100 that she'd destroy ronda in the 1st. this chick seems likeable and motivated but i don't think it's enough to best cyborg.

unless her opponent runs for 5 min. should be a lock

B7Z9gXRIcAAKKw3.jpg
Photoshop Cris says yes

The same vibe i'm getting from this fight is the vibe i get when every big upset is about to happen...hope i'm wrong cause i'm Brazilian and tired to see these fuckers come here to get KO'd in front of our eyes.

Lansberg was a +800 underdog. I threw down $25 on her for the f*ck of it. I know how unlikely it is, but you never know. I'll always throw down a little when the odds are that high.

Hedged my bet with Bigfoot, Nover, and Spicely to win, $20 each. I only need one of those 4 to win to break even.

Why is Cyborg fighting Jessica Fletcher?

Lansberg has elite Muay Thai and has a lot of experience there so she has some small chance but I strongly favour Cyborg getting her out of there inside five minutes, Lansberg has done nothing in MMA that remotely suggests she can keep Cyborg at bay and work a technical MT strategy on her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back