Why are they letting BJ fight again??

blacknblue104

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What happened to Dana White not wanting to "make that kind of money"?? BJ's last three fights are 10x worse than Chuck's last three fights, why does Dana keep giving him fights in the UFC?

It's not like they threw him an older fighter like Diego Sanchez or Takanori Gomi either, they gave him a top 10 featherweight lol. Hate to see BJ keep taking these kind fights, dude is one of my all time favorites in MMA...

At this point his career is literally turning into the snail metaphor from Training Day.

because this time he's motivated and at a good game. I can see him making a title shot run. Aldo is pretty much basic bitch BJ Penn circa 2004

I'm trying to wrap head around something literally becoming a metaphor.

Tinkle Toes Penn FTW

34803-Posted-In-Family-Guy-Gifs.gif

because this time he's motivated and at a good game. I can see him making a title shot run. Aldo is pretty much basic bitch BJ Penn circa 2004
Nah, Aldo is better than any version of BJ Penn to ever exist. Even mythical ones.

Even though you are right... I am still excited to see BJ in the octagon again.. and probably a lot of people with me.

Well...

That's basically the reason i guess.

I agree he almost certainly shouldn't be fighting anymore and performance-wise, he has looked worse than Chuck did at the end, but at no point did anyone wonder if BJ had died in the cage live on PPV. That's what the end of Chuck's career was. Just relief that he was still alive.

Last edited:
Because he's at jackson/wink now.

Why do you care so much?

Let BJ bang bro!!

I like Penn is well but Lamas is current world class featherweight who will most likely embarrass him. Plus, Penn looks way better at 155 - he looked somewhat emaciated at 145.

As far as Penn vs Aldo..... Aldo wins 10 out of 10, it's harsh but it's true.

Let BJ get slaughtered honestly. I mean, he might be able to put on a decent performance against guys like Cole Miller but II wouldn't go much higher. Giving him Rory and Nick Diaz awhile back was a joke.

Aldo would never get around that jab, plus he's too scared to move up to 155
If BJ Penn's offense/defense is predicated with his jab, then Aldo has no troubles with the likes of BJ.
I have no idea what 155 has to do with it. Some people create their legacy at a certain weight class. Some people like to do the multi-division approach. But besides a few successes, how many of those fighters that have done it, have stellar records in doing it?

What happened to Dana White not wanting to "make that kind of money"?? BJ's last three fights are 10x worse than Chuck's last three fights, why does Dana keep giving him fights in the UFC?

It's not like they threw him an older fighter like Diego Sanchez or Takanori Gomi either, they gave him a top 10 featherweight lol. Hate to see BJ keep taking these kind fights, dude is one of my all time favorites in MMA...

At this point his career is literally turning into the snail metaphor from Training Day.

If Dana cared about fighters' well being, Chuck's last fight in the UFC would have been when Rashad KO'd him.

Dana is MMA's Donald Trump. Dana has welshed on promises he's made publicly, and tells bald-faced lies to the media.

Like his mentor Trump, the constant in Dana's life is a thirst for accumulating more and more money. Everything else is secondary - and expendable.

Let BJ get slaughtered honestly. I mean, he might be able to put on a decent performance against guys like Cole Miller but II wouldn't go much higher. Giving him Rory and Nick Diaz awhile back was a joke.
Yeah it was they were way bigger than him.

BJ even won the first round against diaz.

BJ's chin has never been cracked. They're trying to see who will be the first person to drop BJ with a punch

Back