Met Joanna J back in March

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry for conveying this story a bit late but I thought it could help some of you Joanna J fans out there who might meet her in the future.

Back in March I had an opportunity to meet Joanna at an expo. I didn't know she would be there and was shocked and excited when I spotted her. I walked up to about 5 feet from her table and stopped to get a good look at her without having to introduce myself. I just wanted to look and see if she matched the image of her I had in my head. I stood there for about 10 minutes soaking her in. I observed her so closely that I started noticing small details like the mole behind her left ear and a scar from a gash that was stitched under her right nostril. She periodically looked in my direction uncomfortably. I realized she didn't like being stared at by strangers so I left.

I came back about a half hour later and settled in the same spot about five feet away from her. I started taking as many pictures of her as a could with my phone. When she noticed what I was doing I could see her shaking her head in disapproval so I left.

I ran into Cyborg and she was super cool. I jokingly asked her if I could jump on her back for a piggyback ride and she agreed. She signed some stuff for me and took pictures too.

After running into Cyborg and having such a good experience I decided to go back to see my love Joanna. Again I went to the same spot 5 feet away from her and began to observe her, deeply, lovingly, carefully, fully. I knew she probably thought I was a creep by now so I told myself to smile if she looked in my direction this time. When she looked I waved and smiled but she quickly turned her head. So I went back to looking. She tried to ignore me but I was there for ten minutes soaking her in so I'm sure she felt my presence. Joanna J was as beautiful as I thought she would be but I got tired of just standing there. I wanted her to make a move, maybe call me over and ask for a hug and a kiss. I would have gladly done it but she never had the courage to break the ice. So I left and went to grab lunch.

On my way back to the expo I bought a bouquet of flowers. I then paid some kid at the expo to deliver the flowers to Joanna for me. I stood in the same spot 5 feet away from her while he made the delivery. When the kid pointed to me I smiled and tipped my hat but she refused to take the flowers.

I was pissed. But I got my $10 back from the kid and I returned the flowers. So no harm done.

I'm not reading all that. Pics?

ezgif-com-optimize-gif.142541

Says he got pictures. posts no pictures.

This is a work.

This got wastelanded pretty damn fast.

I came halfway through, so I never got to read the end. My biggest achivement is to facebook chat with Rustam Khabilov. Not as hot, but he was nice.

Where are the pics? JJ seems like a real cool chick, and at an expo they know what to expect. I smell BS

You're weird and creepy.."stood for 10 minutes soaking her in"...then you proceed to do the same thing again, then send her flowers all the time knowing she is uncomfortable..smh

Fucking loser mate. Dead serious.

I'm sorry for conveying this story a bit late but I thought it could help some of you Joanna J fans out there who might meet her in the future.

Back in March I had an opportunity to meet Joanna at an expo. I didn't know she would be there and was shocked and excited when I spotted her. I walked up to about 5 feet from her table and stopped to get a good look at her without having to introduce myself. I just wanted to look and see if she matched the image of her I had in my head. I stood there for about 10 minutes soaking her in. I observed her so closely that I started noticing small details like the mole behind her left ear and a scar from a gash that was stitched under her right nostril. She periodically looked in my direction uncomfortably. I realized she didn't like being stared at by strangers so I left.

I came back about a half hour later and settled in the same spot about five feet away from her. I started taking as many pictures of her as a could with my phone. When she noticed what I was doing I could see her shaking her head in disapproval so I left.

I ran into Cyborg and she was super cool. I jokingly asked her if I could jump on her back for a piggyback ride and she agreed. She signed some stuff for me and took pictures too.

After running into Cyborg and having such a good experience I decided to go back to see my love Joanna. Again I went to the same spot 5 feet away from her and began to observe her, deeply, lovingly, carefully, fully. I knew she probably thought I was a creep by now so I told myself to smile if she looked in my direction this time. When she looked I waved and smiled but she quickly turned her head. So I went back to looking. She tried to ignore me but I was there for ten minutes soaking her in so I'm sure she felt my presence. Joanna J was as beautiful as I thought she would be but I got tired of just standing there. I wanted her to make a move, maybe call me over and ask for a hug and a kiss. I would have gladly done it but she never had the courage to break the ice. So I left and went to grab lunch.

On my way back to the expo I bought a bouquet of flowers. I then paid some kid at the expo to deliver the flowers to Joanna for me. I stood in the same spot 5 feet away from her while he made the delivery. When the kid pointed to me I smiled and tipped my hat but she refused to take the flowers.

I was pissed. But I got my $10 back from the kid and I returned the flowers. So no harm done.

creeper

Back