I hope Mendes/McGregor happens again someday

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By God what a shit show that first fight was. Including the immediate aftermath.

Everytime the UFC puts that fight up on their YouTube channel, I'm wondering what are they thinking? Both fighters looked subpar and it's not even that great of a fight. Chad could of slugged it out with Conor but he chose to drag it on by laying on him instead(yet still gassed in the first minute of round one lmao!). Conor looked sloppy and out of place in there with Chad.

What's odd is that if the fight had gone on into the third round, or if it had been finished in the first, I would remember it more positively but unfortunately it went for the worst amount of time possible.

I want to see Conor and Chad fight again at their best. That last fight doesn't count imo and I like to pretend it never happened. P4p worst main event.

Great fight with both fighters imposing a bit of their offense. TS is off his meds.

I enjoyed Conor's body kicks and the Ko, other than that it wasn't great. There is much worse main events though.

Was a fun fight, especially because of it being thrown together at the last minute.

Chad definitely exposed McG's weakness in that fight before gassing the F out.

P4p worst main event.

Nothing beats Shamrock Severn 2

shamrockvssevern_display_image_crop_north.jpg

One thing - juice.

Not sure why some still talk about Mendes.

Also, Conor is not going back to FW. He is going to fight a better version of everyone he fought there at LW. They are bigger too.

Yea Chad deserves a shot with a full camp. Conor has taken so much time off all off his division his fights are stacking up. The aldo fight needs to happen to prove he can do it again. Halloway's gotten much better since they fought. And Frankie would have fought him by now if he didn't fight Nate twice. Really Mendes is 4th on the FW list and even he deserves another fight. He shouldn't be punished for stepping in last minute

Was an awesome fight and one of the greatest events in MMA history.

By God what a shit show that first fight was. Including the immediate aftermath.

Everytime the UFC puts that fight up on their YouTube channel, I'm wondering what are they thinking? Both fighters looked subpar and it's not even that great of a fight. Chad could of slugged it out with Conor but he chose to drag it on by laying on him instead(yet still gassed in the first minute of round one lmao!). Conor looked sloppy and out of place in there with Chad.

What's odd is that if the fight had gone on into the third round, or if it had been finished in the first, I would remember it more positively but unfortunately it went for the worst amount of time possible.

I want to see Conor and Chad fight again at their best. That last fight doesn't count imo and I like to pretend it never happened. P4p worst main event.
Chad is in Gray Maynard land. His chin is gone. Conor KO's him 1st round next time.

Mendes who got KO'd by a gust of wind when he fought Frankie should've kept it standing with Conor?

Lmao, what the fuck are you talking about..

This fight was pretty exiting, farrr from "worst main event". Why ppl always whining?

Full-juiced Mendes got KTFO by short-preparation Conor. Conor is leagues above Chad and his little lay and pray game.

Mendes will never get another shot at gold again.

It was a good few months inbetwewn Conor's loss to his last "win". Back to normal on here with constant shit posting threads about his every turd.

Mcgregor has to fight Aldo next or risks looking like a coward. I don't think Mendes is relevant anymore he failed a drug test so he should be banned from MMA

Full-juiced Mendes got KTFO by short-preparation Conor. Conor is leagues above Chad and his little lay and pray game.

Mendes will never get another shot at gold again.

How the hell was Mendes full-juiced considering that he fought on short notice? No way he could have cycled properly without being caught.

Chad's out for 2 years and with the way his vlogs are looking he's probably looking to transition full time to killing animals for fun. Even if he fights again after returning it would be hard to see him at the top. Also who knows wtf is going to happen to McGOAT. He could make 40 million and just GTFO the sport before that.

TS needs to watch the fight another time. The damage Conor did to Chad's diaphragm was magnificent. You can't breathe when someone crushes your diaphragm because it controls your lungs. Conor lands a kick at one point and Chad cringes and tries to hide his pain. Chad does nothing for about 20 seconds and hides the fact that he can't get air in.

The short camp had an effect, but to ignore Conor's body shots is dumb.

Back