If you were to pull a CM Punk, what Camp would you go to?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You got the money, you got the hype, you can pay for privates for two years... Where do you train?

I'd go to AKA, being grinded down by Cain and DC all day I should be able to handle anything. Even manlets like Khabib would make sure you are not on your back with a brown belt in your debut

If I get the wrestling down, I think I could be unstoppable from on top.

I have this switch where I go blind and start swinging, I could end the fight quick if I'm standing on top of someone

SBG

If I could afford it then I'd hit up ATT for some tainted supplements then move to Jacksons.

Literally NO ONE here knows what happens at any of these MMA gyms.

I'd go with the Diaz camp, I'd know I'm going to get my ass fucking whooped, so smoke on them fat doobies and start fights at pressers

jackson camp.. where id hide under the cage.

hiding-ninja-funny-dogs-29__605.jpg

Lions Den was infamous for going way too hard on the newbies. Someone like Punk might end up dead there.
Nothin like a little tough love from Shammy to get you ready for battle...

You got the money, you got the hype, you can pay for privates for two years... Where do you train?

I'd go to AKA, being grinded down by Cain and DC all day I should be able to handle anything. Even manlets like Khabib would make sure you are not on your back with a brown belt in your debut

If I get the wrestling down, I think I could be unstoppable from on top.

I have this switch where I go blind and start swinging, I could end the fight quick if I'm standing on top of someone

You want to be grinded on by Cain? :eek:

The Reebok Re-education Camp For Unruly Fighters

Back