Poirier: "Gonna dedicate my time to developing my defense"

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Should have done that after Conor fight, imo

Also, someone asked him who he wants to fight next, his response: "Chiesa, Melendez, Dunham"

Pea head.. Gust of wind and he does the chicken dance

He does tend to leave his chin up in exchanges at times.

Dustin is a really fun fighter to watch though. I think he will make some noise again soon.

Should have done that after Conor fight, imo

Also, someone asked him who he wants to fight next, his response: "Chiesa, Melendez, Dunham"

That's a smart man who knows where he is at in the division. Most fighters give BS answers to such a direct question. He needs to fight good fighters just a touch below elite.

I like Dustin. He learns from his loses and actively works to improve his holes

He's just slow, and he ALWAYS has trouble with crisp boxers. (Conor, Johnson, Duffy)

Good on him for recognizing where he needs to focus improving

Thats a good move but it already should have been a key training excersize. Everybody is gonna get hit. Its basically about getting in your hits first.

Never a bad thing

Edit : Poirier vs Giblert? GO.

Thats a good move but it already should have been a key training excersize. Everybody is gonna get hit.

FavoriteSnivelingCheetah.gif

...off to Jackson's he goes?

As long as he's serious it should work out well for him, he's young and tough and always a pleasure to watch.

Translation, work on head movement, footwork, and not getting the chin smashed, good on him to try and extend the career by taking a break.

I think he would beat Chiesa, dude has probably the worst hands in the division.

Smart man. He leaves himself open when he moves in to throw punches and when he finishes throwing.

Back