Name fighters that you KNOW (regardless of opponents) will win their next 2 fights.

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
At this point in time.

Donald Cerrone.

Dude can beat 80% of the rosters of WW and LW, just MAYBE has what it takes to become champ in one of them. However RDA has his number. And top 5 LW is a possible the sharkiest shark tank that a top 5 in any division has EVER been.

Demetrius Johnson. Call him whatever you like.. one thing he is.. is consistent. Unless the opponents name is Dominick Cruz.. who also could tag a spot on the list.

Way back when I could have said Anderson Silva.. him LOSING in the UFC was such a taboo train of though that we couldn't even see Weidman coming though he was 10-0 at the time and Anderson in late 30's.. foolish in retrospect.

In B4 MCGREGOR NEXT MILLION FIGHTHHTHSS LOL

Roy Nelson
Dom Cruz
Mighty Mouse
Frankie Edgar
and
Conor McGregor!!!!

Your presence on this website is detrimental to my user experience.

I'm sorry mate. Be happy with today. Liverpool won and when I talk about Conor take it with a pinch of salt. I'm not 100% serious.

DJ

Cormier (i think he beats anyone at LHW not named Jon Jones)

Joanna J

I think Jones is finally due for a taste of that L column.. and not no BS DQ either.

A real...solid..unquestionable.. loss.

I almost would enjoy just to see the look on his post fight face during interview. Fuck, I used to love Jones what did he do to himself and his fans?!

I think Jones is finally due for a taste of that L column.. and not no BS DQ either.

A real...solid..unquestionable.. loss.

I almost would enjoy just to see the look on his post fight face during interview. Fuck, I used to love Jones what did he do to himself and his fans?!
Bad choice.

yeah not like those scrubs Jose Aldo, Chad Mendez, Nate Diaz or Dustin Porier

Bunch of manlets lol

edit

holy shit, I actually used the term "manlet" in a sentence

I am seriously considering suicide what the fuck world did I wake up in

Back