Jacare Souza on Luke Rockhold :"I’m better at everything. I’m going to come in ready to fight in all

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“I’m ready to fight, to be the champion,” Souza (23-4) said.

“This fight should have happened a long time ago, when he unjustly took my belt at Strikeforce. It didn’t happen because he always ran away from me.''

“I’m better than him in everything. I asked for (Chris) Weidman or Rockhold, and Rockhold it is. He says he is a better striker, but I’m going to prove that I’m better at everything. I’m going to come in ready to fight in all areas, I will submit him or knock him out.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/r...e/news-story/07c8af8cf59aa02cd5df25e02cba7dea

Souza is a beast (beat juicy Romero imho) and has unfortunately been sidelined by UFC brass for the last two years. Rockhold has been exposed and is demonstrably still bent over Bisping.

Souza by DDT.

Jacare dropped Luke twice during their fight in Strikeforce (although I did score Luke the UD win 3-2).

I think Luke is very chinny, and Jacare has serious power..

Jacare via TKO rd. 3

I've watched their first fight a couple of times. It was by no means an "unjust" fight. It was close but Rockhold won. That said Rockhold has improved quite a bit since that time. His misstep against Bisping aside, he beats Jacare again.

Maybe Rockhold's heart isn't in it anymore. All this talk of modeling, etc. He might just be looking for the door. Getting KTFO would give him a good reason. He's just too smug and salty for me.

Souza by KO in the 2nd.

Jacaré last fight was impressive. Luke's last fight not so impressive...

Judging by their moments I think that Jacaré has an edge, but if Luke fight the way he fought Weidman, I believe he can win.

When Rockhold is Rockhold there is no one better at MW PERIOD...........he is a phenom, but then there is loafy, im bored, why do I fight, whats the meaning of life Rockhold who gets his ass kicked.

Its all up to Luke and which one shows up!!

JS, IS A BEAST :) and unless Phenom Rockhold shows up he wins this.

I got Jacaré here. Rockhold is still salty about pay, Bisping and not getting the silver spooned treatment he feels entitled to. That salt is going to cloud his mind, and Jacaré is going to exploit it.

I love Jacares chances in this fight. He still arguably beat Rockhold the first time in a mostly stand up fight. Rockhold is going to have a lot of questions coming off such a bad KO loss against somebody who's not even a big puncher that he was suppose to run through again. Thats a tough fight to comeback from. I believe Jacare will get the finish this time probably in another war.

I think Rockhold wins. I wouldn't be upset if Jacare pulls it out though, that guy should get a title shot before his ufc career ends and if he loses this he probably won't.

Post USDA Rockhold gets subbed or KO/TKO by Jacare

Back