[Training Footage] Tyron Woodley working on the body

I love both Woodley and Wonderboy but man I'd love to see Woodley KO Wonderboy and see the sherdog shit storm that would follow.

I think he will win. Too fast and explosive and only need 1 shot.

If Wonderboy puts his hands on his hips and doesn't move he's fucked. Woodleys hands look good

Woodley is in his prime right now and looks beastly. Won't be surprised if he KO's Wonderboy stiff

Hard one to pick. Can't wait for this fight.

I love both Woodley and Wonderboy but man I'd love to see Woodley KO Wonderboy and see the sherdog shit storm that would follow.
HA! Me too with all that

I knew T Wood would be the type to yell like a William's sister with each punch.

Same mistake MMA "fighters" make training for Martial Arts. All one dimensional with zero emphasis on mechanics and to much focus on strength. This isn't shotput this is movement and flexibility. MMA just doesn't get that you have to be strong but also relaxed and fluid, not a roided block of wood.

Thompson keeps his distance and snipes to victory when Woodley inevitably gasses out.

crazy to me that people are picking woodley

Rory dominated woodley and Wonderboy outclassed Rory.

I know MMAth isn't that legit but matchup wise Wonderboy is tough as hell for t-wood

same here , Ive been a fan of Woodley for awhile now but ever since he has gotten a lot of hate before his fight with Lawler my fandom has increase and i want him to keep on winning for the reason you mentioned and that nothing against Wonderboy i also like him as well but I like woodley more

Same mistake MMA "fighters" make training for Martial Arts. All one dimensional with zero emphasis on mechanics and to much focus on strength. This isn't shotput this is movement and flexibility. MMA just doesn't get that you have to be strong but also relaxed and fluid, not a roided block of wood.

Thompson keeps his distance and snipes to victory when Woodley inevitably gasses out.
I don't get it. So the best fighters in the world don't know how to train to be the best fighters in the world?

I know MMAth isn't that legit but matchup wise Wonderboy is tough as hell for t-wood
And Rory lost twice to Lawler while Woodley knocked Lawler out.

Between Woodley and Wonderboy, either one can knock the other one out and nobody should be surprised with any outcome.

No point in even comparing the two fights. Rorys gameplan was completely different for both fights. I guarantee you Woodlys not gonna do barrel rolls.

Last edited:
Back