Who thinks Hendo could have beaten Jones if the fight happened?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think Dan was in great shape at the time. The fight didnt happen but I wonder how well Dan would have done.

I just see Hendo using his height disadvantage to his advantage. He was smaller, he could have got in quickly with the H bomb in and out. Jones would have difficulty imo since Dans stance already is slouched as well. I dont know who would have the wrestling advantage. I really really just wish that fight had happened

Last edited:
I don't see why not. Hendo didn't even cut any height for that fight.

UFC%2B151%2BPoster%2B-%2B27x39.jpg

Would have lost imo. Jones by reach, would have rocked and subbed Hendo at some point imo.

Jones would have absolutely trashed him in 1 or 2 rounds. I love Hendo but he had little to no chance

Jones would have won easily. Hendo is easy to predict and Jones is too smart to just run into that right. Hendo always has that right hand but Jones wins 99/100.

Dans experience, He beat the best of the best. Gritty and hard to finish unlike Jones' other opponents. That being said, Jones beat the best of the best as well and beat guys that we didnt think he could. Its a shame it never happened.

Would have been an exceptionally easy fight for Jones.

All speculation was looking forward to that fight jones is goat but I never count out hendo!!!!

Too bad he isn't smart enough to avoid running into pregnant women
Obviously he is a better fighter than he is a driver. And smarter inside the cage than outside.

Also I meant Hendo's right of course.

Jones would've ragdolled Hendo around the cage before beating him into a bloody mess on the ground or choking him unconscious.

Obviously he is a better fighter than he is a driver. And smarter inside the cage than outside.

Also I meant Hendo's right of course.

He needs Greg Jackson coaching him up as a backseat driver imo

"Ok champ you got this! Hit your left blinker and get in the left turn lane! It's a 4-way stop so yield to the right of way! Hang a left and take that the rest of the way and you're home!"

Back