Jacare will KTFO Luke

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Luke will get KTFO again and stick to modeling, jacare will come forward like a fury and overwhelm luke with powerful strikes that will rock him badly(Jacare has good wrestling too and i think he will probably mix it up )

this is their first fight

this time around luke won't be able to absorb that much damage and he will get REKT

after that he will cry and say that he wants Demi Lovato babies.

13-Ronaldo-Jacaré-solta-o-direto-em-Rockhold.jpg

Last edited:
I was in attendance at the first fight and I was hoping it would happen then, but I was disappointed. I hope Jacare doesn't fail me this time.

Jacares wrestling and boxing has really improved since they last fought

Though luke has upped his hair game since then

Luke will get KTFO again and stick to modeling, jacare will come forward like a fury and overwhelm luke with powerful strikes that will rock him badly(Jacare has good wrestling too and i think he will probably mix it up )

this time around luke won't be able to absorb that much damage and he will get REKT

View attachment 145935

<{jackyeah}>

Hopefully. Rockhold has to be one of the most universally disliked fighters ever

I like both guys, but Jacare is an all time favorite for sure.
It's absolute great matchmaking that it's a mainevent though.
The fact that Romero/Weidman isn't 5 rounds is a god damn travesty.

Hopefully. Rockhold has to be one of the most universally disliked fighters ever

That's because all you beta fucks are jealous as shit.

View attachment 145935

<{ohyeah}>

Rockhold's going to put Jacare away. He's too slick, too good. Way better standup than snooze fest Shoe-sheet-zu slow Jacare.

Really look forward to this fight. Best FS1 Headliner in a loooong time.

I like both guys, but Jacare is an all time favorite for sure.
It's absolute great matchmaking that it's a mainevent though.
The fact that Romero/Weidman isn't 5 rounds is a god damn travesty.

That's because all you beta fucks are jealous as shit.
Beta fucks lol get a grip pal Rockhold is a cocky cunt who walks around like everyone is lucky to be in his presence. Doesn't help that he's wealthy, handsome as fuck and is piping Demi Lovato to be fair...

If I remember correctly, last time Jacare had trouble getting into the right distance to hit Luke, who did a great job using his length advantage. Jacare was barely competitive

Beta fucks lol get a grip pal Rockhold is a cocky cunt who walks around like everyone is lucky to be in his presence. Doesn't help that he's wealthy, handsome as fuck and is piping Demi Lovato to be fair...

I'm partially fucking with you. I just think it's funny that he's one of the most hated fighters out there - i find no problem with him personally

Why you mad bro.

Luke-Rockhold.png

Bask in the man who will be king.

I often wonder if a lot of Sherdog knows what KTFO stands for or are thread titles like this the product of the school systems nowadays?

Post USADA Jacare....yeah...he beat up post USADA Vitor....will he beat Rockhold?...Sure its possible...but to say it as if it is a matter of fact is just retarded....I haven't noticed a change in physique for Rockhold with the new regulations...

I gotta watch their first fight, I havent seen it since it was live. Its gonna be a good fight, Jacare has really developed his striking and become a KO threat now so I am curious to see how that impacts the fight.

Back