Will Cyborg Become The Female Mighty Mouse?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Will she be so dominant that they run out of legit opponents for her?

Who can she fight?

She never had legit opposition in the first place.

She can't fight anyone at 140.

She's muscled to the max. She could legit drop some muscle mass and quit eating horse meat for a bit to make 135. Until then she'll continue fighting cans

Not a good comparison. Cyborg hasn't fought a legitimate opponent in years, arguably ever. Mighty Mouse, to his credit, actually has a few very solid names on his resume.

There's no comparison between Mighty Mouse and Cyborg. None at all.

The fact that Dana is struggling for building a division around her already prove that she is far better than DJ.

I find it funny people are saying she cant make 135 that she is to big .

If diego who has fought at 85 can fight at 45 she can fight at 35.She just needs the right diet and training regime.Rather then trying to come in as big as she can.

I still remember the press conference she did were she weighed low 160s in shape as a reason she couldnt get to 135,now she weighs low 170s and can get to 140.Makes no sense

No. She can beat his ass.

He can only hope to become the male Cyborg v.2

She's muscled to the max. She could legit drop some muscle mass and quit eating horse meat for a bit to make 135. Until then she'll continue fighting cans

I'm not so sure about that. Did you see the photo of her next to Dominick Cruz? It's surprising to me she can even make 141, which is obviously very difficult for her.

I don't think it's a question of running out of legit opponents, has there been any legit opponents?

I'd say by the fight before he won the title his resume and career wins were already way more impressive then Cyborg entire career currently.

Also comparing their careers and actions MM is a million times more professional, respectable and a worthy model for what an MMA fighter is supposed to be.

To make Cyborg actually look some All time great, respectable and honorable martial artist all you can really do is show highlights of her bumrushing visibly much smaller girls. But you'd have to ignore anything about the girl being bumrushed;, their size, athleticism, their resume. skill, fear level. The way she celebrates like it was her fighting a much bigger roided up girl who has cheated in many ways in the past instead of small scared girls. On top of that you would also have to gloss over multiple despicable actions in her career.

I'm not so sure about that. Did you see the photo of her next to Dominick Cruz? It's surprising to me she can even make 141, which is obviously very difficult for her.

Crazy. 145 seems right.

"Who can she fight"

All she has to do is quit bulking up between fights by loading up on gear and calories. Stay around 150 between fights, loose 8 pounds four or five weeks out and cut 8 pounds the week before the fight. She would have a whole division of opponents eager to fight. She will not do this though because she is afraid to fight without being much bigger and stronger than her opponent.

she is not muscled to the max. that's a myth you like to tell yourself. she has a huge frame and is a natural FW, not a BW.

"145 seems right"

Cruz is a little guy. Plus, Cyborg has HGH head and that huge head makes her look bigger.

Borg can lose weight

Mouse can't grow height lol

"145 seems right"

Cruz is a little guy. Plus, Cyborg has HGH head and that huge head makes her look bigger.

Her biceps are like twice the size of Cruz's lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back