Why isn't anybody challenging Caraway?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He soundly used his experience to end the Sterling hype train. But nonetheless, Mr.Cupcakes is pretty beatible(in all respect to him, he's a good grappler).

I say next guy to beat him steals TJ's spotlight to a titleshot(unless TJ is the one fighting Bryan). Cause lets face it, the only thing stopping Cruz/No-Love is an injury replacement.

Might sound hard but no one cares about Caraway.

I doubt anyone would even be talking about him if it wasn't for Tate.

A no name fighter who will make you look bad in the cage. Fuck that.

Because he's Bryan Caraway
g3BFcF.gif

Nobody challenging him because he is ducking fighters left and right, what's the point to call him out? he beat Sterling by Split decision which could have been a draw. He should fight more and get impressive finishes. let him fight Lineker/Dodson winner

also he thinks that UFC will call him if challenger gets injured :D and is sitting out now.

no point for TJ to fight him, he just beat Assuncao who beat Caraway

Nobody challenging him because he is ducking fighters left and right, what's the point to call him out? he beat Sterling by Split decision which could have been a draw. He should fight more and get impressive finishes. let him fight Lineker/Dodson winner

also he thinks that UFC will call him if challenger gets injured :D and is sitting out now.

no point for TJ to fight him, he just beat Assuncao who beat Caraway
+1, why challenge somebody when he clearly won't accept?

There probably all to busy challenging meisha to a naked jui jitsu match

Because Caraway likes to turn down almost every fight. Calling him out is basically a waste of time. Took him like a fucking year to finally fight Sterling after being called out over and over and over.

He hasn't fought often and hasn't won flashy. I think him vs Tj for the net shot makes sense though.

He is definitely up there sniffing around a title shot he just isn't active or (maybe harshly) interesting enough

Thats a bit like someone challenging Darren Elkins.

Don't remember any of his fights. Which if he's a smother wrestler, I would skip right over them.

Hes a beast.You wont get a title shot beating him,but he has a good shot of beating anyone.

Is anybody actually a " fan " of this guy ?

I'm just completely indifferent about him. Like he doesn't even exist. I try to ignore ducks as much as possible.

He's actually a very good, underrated fighter. I used to kinda hate on him, and I'm not saying he's one of my favorites, but he is definitely a top 10, possible top 7 in that class.

But I can agree he's very beatable as well. I wonder how fights would go against Dodson, Lineker, TJ, Assuncao, Garbrandt, Rivera, McDonald, and some of the other top guys there. I think he would probably lose a lot.

Back