People are sleeping on Khabib way too much.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A few years back just about the entirety of sherdog were sure he would be the champ. He gets some injuries and is out for 2 years. Now everyone's sleeping on him way too hard. The guy is a legit prospect that has ascended the ranks and is on the cusp of a title shot. He's 23-0 and is an absolute beast. I'm just surprised how quickly people forget around here.

Future champion for sure, but his day will come. Dos Anjos will never beat him for sure, maybe Ferg can get him in a submission

I have no idea what TS is talking about. Khabib is talked up as an unstoppable monster on Sherdog.

Nobody is sleeping on him. People either think he will dominate because of his relentless ground game, or want him to get knocked out, because of his relentless ground game.

More like Khabib is putting people to sleep way too much... hahaha. right guise?

guise?

This a blanket joke or what.

A few years back just about the entirety of sherdog were sure he would be the champ. He gets some injuries and is out for 2 years. Now everyone's sleeping on him way too hard. The guy is a legit prospect that has ascended the ranks and is on the cusp of a title shot. He's 23-0 and is an absolute beast. I'm just surprised how quickly people forget around here.
Nah brah. They just watched his UFC fights back to back. They will wake up eventually.

no we have not, we just dread him winning the belt because he will be champ for like 5 years and fight 3 times

Who's sleeping on him? The consensus I've gotten from here is that everyone thinks he will be Champ soon.

I'm not confident he's as good as perceived.

The Tibau bout raises some questions, but more so the time off and injuries might have affected him. He didn't look that great vs. Horcher.

Unlike the SUPER BUSY Featherweight champ....
Since May 2014:

KHABIB beat Darrell Horcher

CONOR beat Diego Brandao, Dustin Poirer, Dennis Siver, Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, lost to Diaz, avenged loss to Diaz.

Unlike the SUPER BUSY Featherweight champ....

Guy has fought twice in 2016, was pulled from another card, and is being refused another because he wants to fight injured.

Show me 1 other champion who is that busy??

Obivously he's good you neanderthal. How about posting something of value next time, you vile idiot.

Phew, there's some irony there....at least that guy's observation about Khabib was accurate and succinct, you have no idea if that other person is an idiot at all, and it wasn't like the post took heaps of your time to digest or anything.

Back