@purple
Reaction score
Main card:

Woodley vs Wonderboy
JJ vs KK
Romero vs Weidman
Gastelum vs Cerrone
Edgar vs Stephens

That main card is 10/10. 5 quality fights.

I thought Weidman is yet to confirm on this fight.........

Weidman vs Romero is far from confirmed.

200 looked good on paper too in the beginning

An 8 with romero- weidman. 6 or 7 without that fight.

JJ vs Kk is not bad but come on, 115 pounds girls is not a co main 10/10. Cerrone always delivers but kelvin is a boring fighter and bad match up for enternteinment.

Main card is good <mma4>

Pretty solid card. I'm surprised no one has posted something about it not being great because Conor, Brock or CM Punk is not in it. They must be sleeping.

I always like a HW fight at the main card, but I'm not complaining. Something in the likes of a Browne-Velasquez you know, a train wreck.

I thought Weidman was out, though. That would be a major throwback for me.

Great card, but like 200 it will have a bit of an anticlimactic feel...

If robbie would have stayed on against cowboy then maybe, and weidman had surgery and is not fighting from what was said on the mma beat

An 8 with romero- weidman. 6 or 7 without that fight.

JJ vs Kk is not bad but come on, 115 pounds girls is not a co main 10/10. Cerrone always delivers but kelvin is a boring fighter and bad match up for enternteinment.

Main card is good <mma4>

oh ok I was thinking a 6.8 with out weidman

It's a decent card with a lot of big names but not many great fights
Cowboy and Gastelum is interesting to see who can impose their will against the other and Rashad making his middleweight debut against a returning Tim Kennedy should be a good fight but the rest of the card is nothing major
I have no interest whatsoever in the straw weight title fight
The Woodley Wonderboy fight should be the Co main event on a card as historic as this. Weidman and Romero and Edgar Stephens will both be boring decision victories and we all know it
This card is gonna suck
Watch

only wonderboy and woodely i am hyped for. the other ones are ok i guess.

Who knows if the Weidman and Wonderboy fights are really gonna happen. Without these two fights the card is weak

JJ vs KK

I thought jon jones was fighting kim kardashian.

Back